Whats wrong with Hooters?

by pobthespazz 116 Replies latest jw friends

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

just been looking at an old post about "What jw's are not allowed to do " and one reply was not to eat at Hooters, whats that about?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it has something to do with the waitresses in the tight t-shirts and the shorty shorts...but I heard the chicken wings are good

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

nothing wrong with hooters. I ate there with some buddies after assemblies and conventions, hell sometimes during

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hooters is an American institution where the idea that there is posilutely, absotively NOTHING WRONG with female breasts not only lives on but prospers. We're really quite proud of them actually.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Boobs and beer make me hungry..Then I want more Boobs and beer..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Sounds cool , but I would think that we are a long time away from getting a Hooters here in the UK , especially with the madness of political correctness here,

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Nothing"s wrong with these hooters:

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

pob, there is a hooters restaurant in UK! www.hooters-uk.com

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

I just put that we weren't allowed to go to Hooters in jest. I didn't mean it to be taken seriously, the kh was close to Hooters,maybe I was told not to go there by people who didn't want to be seen there

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

pob, hooters restaurant is in Nottingham, England. Go there sometime!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit