Whats wrong with Hooters?

by pobthespazz 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    The great Sir Benny Hill was knighted last year and is now working with Boneo, and Sir Bob Geldof , to help the starving in Africa.
    An amazing feat, considering he died in 1992.

Maybe he is thinking of Benny Hinn?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Nah, maybe not, but I bet you'd go on girl's night out.

Actually, I'd much rather spend time with Andy. He's ruined me for other men. I like being ruined.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Actually, I'd much rather spend time with Andy. He's ruined me for other men. I like being ruined.

Good answer. On every measurable level, this was a good, no, GREAT answer.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

I think only British nationals can be knighted so Benny Hinn you got no chance!,

After all Sir Benny Hinn would not sound too hot would it?

• Scully
    Scully
    Maybe he is thinking of Benny Hinn?

doubt it. Benny Hill is famous for his naughty sexual humour; he was an icon in British comedy. Benny Hinn is a televangelist, and not knighted, nor working with Bob Geldof on any projects to feed starving people in Africa.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

On Benny Hill: lots of times, I miss the news and don't know who has died. But I think the guy was joking about Benny Hill, not implying he was alive.

I love Benny Hill. He was excellent as the toy maker in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

• Scully
    Scully

FHN:

I think the guy was joking about Benny Hill

I know chiddyburiramcheeselets pobthespazz was joking about Benny Hill.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    chiddyburiramcheeselets

Hehehe.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I would eat at a place called "boobs" or "tits" or "knockers" or etc......

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I think it's hilarious how many (mostly gals) view Hooter's - almost as if it's a strip club or something. (It isn't)

I took my wife there one day for lunch. She loved it. We both like to sit and people watch... I find that I mostly watch the immature guys who are oogling the gals that work there. Most of the gals that work there look like they're just out of High School (I'm sure that some are older...). Some don't even have enough cleavage to show, so they wear push-up bras... which does help... a little.

My mother-in-law almost choked on her spit when she found out that we went to Hooter's. Soooooo... one evening, I told my wife, "Let's go to Hooter's, and take your mom there too." We did. She had a blast. (I even bought her a Hooter's t-shirt)

It's all about perception. If you WANT to believe that it's a 'sin city' type of place, you will.

I, personally, like their fish sandwiches. The gals? They're okay... but they're mainly there as 'eye-candy' to attract (hopefully) the fellas who will tip big by seeing a bit of cleavage and legs.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit