How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

CoCo is the coolest, brinjen.

You don't look so good in real life? Silly girl. Don't say ludicrous things like that.

Good luck getting a real job BFD. LMAO!

Keep up the cool posting Snakes! I love the way you think.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Perhaps reviving older threads is a good thing after all. After some 300 posts here on "How Often ... JWD ...." I felt compelled to see if youse guys might likewise find it a life-affirming experience.

Thanx all, and minimouse, too, for your uncanny ability to know our needs long before we ourselves recognize them.

CoCo

• minimus
    minimus

I luv ya, CoCo.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Minimus - mon hero! Merci!

I've been on since 5:00 a.m. - hows about youse?

CoCo

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Brinjen said...

On a daily basis.... about an hour before I go to work, then around 3 when I get home, Saturdays, around 5-6 all up, Sundays about the same...

I'm pretty much the same... except for 30 mins before work... but I may pop in once or twice whilst at work

• compound complex
    compound complex

It depends on a number of factors, but I believe the question at hand is time spent, not reasons why. Twenty minutes so far today. Perhaps I should make bold and explain what propels me to devote hours weekly to the cause and challenge of the ages.

You did ask - did you or didn't you?

CoCo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Still avoiding it like the plague.

Full of filthy venemous apostates.

• PEC
    PEC

I have been slacking, didn't make the top ten for the week, I guess I will be on here late tonight to make it up.

Philip

• compound complex
    compound complex

Never:

Those of Revelation? Perhaps the bubonic? Pharaoh's pestilences? The maladies of Moses?
    If avoidance is that which you truly desire, why do you assume to approach so close to the edge of the pit, whereupon all hapless souls tumbling inexorably into the chasm shall discover eternal weeping and gnashing of teeth?

Certainly I can count upon you for a plausible response.

CoCo

Edited to delete the superfluous [that, of course, is debatable] and to discover a more euphonic arrangement of flowery speech.

Where's Jael when you need her?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I have been slacking, didn't make the top ten for the week, I guess I will be on here late tonight to make it up.

Philip

Put it in prayer, brother.

Never:

Those of Revelation? Perhaps the bubonic? Pharaoh's pestilences? Moses' maladies? If avoidance is that which you truly desire, why do you assume to approach so close to the edge of the pit, whereupon all hapless souls tumbling inexorably into the eternal chasm shall discover eternal weeping and gnashing of teeth?

Certainly I can count upon you for a plausible response.

CoCo

You're hurting me with your wit, you evil apostate CoCo! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit