How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• erandir
    erandir
    I avoid this place like the plague.

Ew...stay away from nvr; he has the plague!

------

I'm here about every weekday for an hour or two. Not so much on the weekend, though.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I am not certain if I am here "continually" [doing JWD at short intervals] or "continuously" [doing JWD uninterruptedly]. Most properly one might say that one does something "constantly" - as in performing an activity often. It would be arrogant to say that I am on board "perpetually" as that would imply continuing or enduring here for ever.

Desirable - yes - but we but mere mortals be.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

PC tuned to JWD for six hours so far, except for when power went off briefly. Rebooting necessary.
    Off to work. Sibelius' fabulously melancholic and stirring "Overture in A Minor" has just concluded on NPR.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

I return to JWD in between neighborhood jobs and other local activities. On till this evening when I return to work.

C...

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Quoting from another post! "My name is LearningToFLy, I am a JWD addict" JWD has taken over most of my interest in my favorite games site "pogo", who ever would have thought!!

I realize its because I finally feel I belong to something, and thats not so bad at all!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome, LearningToFly!

We all need to feel we belong and this is the place to be! We're glad that you're here and hope that you'll log many hours at your new home-base.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Off and on for about 18 hours so far today .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......

G'night ..................

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

It's 3:00 a.m. - again - and we're going to put some time in at the forum today.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sunday Morning, 5 August 2007. Slept in till almost 4:00 a.m. Another day at the "office," JWD-style. Hope more will chime in today with how long they plan to be here. It is important!

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Was off and on for about 18 hours yesterday. I took naps throughout the day to keep up my strength. See ya!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit