How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings Minimus,

I hope all's well with you and yours. My name is CoCo and I've just discovered this delightful thread. Having turned on my PC a bit after 5:00 a.m., I have a strong sensation that I will be here more and more. Are you new to JWD? I'd be interested to know.

Compound-Complex

• brinjen
    brinjen

On a daily basis.... about an hour before I go to work, then around 3 when I get home, Saturdays, around 5-6 all up, Sundays about the same...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I avoid this place like the plague.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Are brinjen and nvr new here too?

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I avoid this place like the plague.

Right. alt

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

too damn much. about an hour in the morning. hour or more in the evening, depending on how late I get home and what I have to do.

coco:

looking at their post counts you would never know it! nvr is a posting maniac.. (keep it up nvr!, Simon will have to create a new category at 10,000 the way you are going )

SnakesInTheTower (of the "falling behind on posts" Sheep Class)

PS..hey brinjen, your avatar is hot! Is that reallyyou? LMAOROFL! I just love all these Simpson avatars. Wonder what Mr. Snake would look like?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Nice to meet you CoCo, I'm brinjen. Don't believe we've met before

• BFD
    BFD

Holy Crap!

I've got to get a real job. #3, Holy Crap!

BFD

• brinjen
    brinjen
    PS..hey brinjen, your avatar is hot! Is that really you? LMAOROFL! I just love all these Simpson avatars. Wonder what Mr. Snake would look like?

Yes Snakes that's me. I don't look that good in person though. Haven't you tried your photo on the Simpsons Movie Website?

• badboy
    badboy

AT LEAST 3,POSSIBLY AS MUCH AS 6 HOURS A DAY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit