Fluff - Men: What do you think about women ...

by serendipity 81 Replies latest social relationships

• zagor
    zagor

Serendipity as you can see I'm only 17 days old :p

I'm lot younger than you :)

30 something :)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    After all would you rather be with somebody who wants you or with somebody you can just play social games with??!!??

I'm interested to see what you think when you're approaching 50. I don't think of it as playing social games. I think of it as going with nature, rather than playing against it. There are many ways to communicate that you like someone. You don't always have to hit a person over the head with a matter. Romance is very important. I don't find it a romantic idea to ask a man on a date.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sorry, another female responding here...

I had no trouble being the asker, and thankfully those asked had no trouble with me asking. Worked out quite well all around, I'd wager.

But that was before I found my Darlin'. *wink*

(hahaha Coolhand I should have known you'd show up in this thread!)

Cheers!
    Baba.

• zagor
    zagor

As I recall FlyingHighNow I said "once in a while" there are lots of other elements that must click in, it is not as clear cut as that, but your comment is also about things being either black or white while life is full of color, if that makes any sense. In a nutshell the question is would a man reject a date if lady asked him out. While it is not traditional I think many men would be at least intrigued to find more about this lady. And why is that?, because these situations are so rare and unexpected precisely because of social stigma attached to it. Relationship to me at least, is not only about man and woman but about two people.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I guess it would be very flattering, but what if you didn't want to and had to say no? YIKES!

I think in the long run I agree with FHN and letting the guy know you are interested, but let him do the asking.

Seren - do you have anyone in particular in mind?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

ConfusedJW said, "...but what if you didn't want to and had to say no? YIKES!"

Hahahaha... you do just like the gals do, Confused... go or say no! Heavens forbid we females have the monopoly on saying "no, thank you!"

ha

Baba.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm shy so I like it when a woman asks me out. Having said that, I was quite turned off by one girl who was very persistent.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love a woman who knows what she wants. In these days of equality - why not? - Totally hot

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Never happened to me.

• Terry
    Terry

I've been celibate for a year now since my divorce.

Women are persons now and not objects.

I don't think of women as women, just people.

Obviously I'm in a different part of my brain than ever before!

How long will this continue? Probably permanently.

I just don't know if this is a good thing or unhealthy?

I've lost all perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit