Fluff - Men: What do you think about women ...

by serendipity 81 Replies latest social relationships

• serendipity
    serendipity

Ok guys, time to weigh in.

What do you think about a woman asking a man out on a date, especially a first date?

Good idea? Bad idea? Why?

One 30 something guy in chat said "Excellent idea"

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

totally freaking hot. she obviously knows what she wants. that happens to be me. damn if that isnt sexy as hell

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nothing slutty about that. It doesn't bother me at all. It shows me that she knows what she wants, and is willing to take the risk of getting a 'no'.

S

• V
    V

Warning about Coolhandluke, proposition men in kilts carefully...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not a man here, but I believe in the long run, men like things more traditional. Men would usually prefer women let the men know that the women would like the men to ask them out. This way a guy doesn't risk rejection, but he still gets the flirting and all the fun things that keep life from being too boring and matter of fact. I've watched guys for years, they don't want things to be too easy. They like the chase. The majority of them do anyway. Kind of like hunting.

• serendipity
    serendipity
    they don't want things to be too easy. They like the chase. The majority of them do anyway.

That's been my assumption too. I'd let them chase me in other ways.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We'd all like to change the dynamics between men and women, but it's not likely to happen. I'm sure there are exceptions to the norm though.

I would never ask a guy out for a date. I'd ask him out as a friend only. I would never kiss a guy first, unless it was on the cheek. I want to be grabbed, pulled close and kissed. I don't want him asking to kiss me. I don't want to make the first move. But, it's not cool being grabbed and kissed by someone you don't like that way. That is why I say as women, we need to let men know we are interested in them. We don't have to ask them out, that would be too obvious. There are so many more fun ways to get the point across. The right glance between two people can be one of life's most wonderful thrills.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Warning about Coolhandluke, proposition men in kilts carefully...

LOL

• zagor
    zagor

I don't mind that at all. After all it is good once in awhile to know somebody really cares about you to have courage to ask despite socially imposed boundries of behavior, to me at least that tells more about depth of feelings than anything else. After all would you rather be with somebody who wants you or with somebody you can just play social games with??!!??

• serendipity
    serendipity

zagor, how old are u?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit