Fluff - Men: What do you think about women ...

by serendipity 81 Replies latest social relationships

• hambeak
    hambeak

I think it is great now the guys know how it feels when someone might be persistent and you are not interested. Does she expect something because maybe she bought tickets to the theater or dinner? Times have changed. It is also great for someones self esteem when someone finds you interesting enough or good looking enough to want to be in your company so I say go for it.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Flying High Now

As for gay folks it is the same really, some are shy and some are forward, unfortunately in most gay scenarios you go to places that gays frequent and that is usually a gay bar and when alcohol is involved good sense goes out the door. Sadly sex before introductions is the norm and that is why some gay relationships don't work out. Luckily for me I knew my partner for a while and dated and then we got together and that was over 20 years ago.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sadly sex before introductions is the norm and that is why some gay relationships don't work out. Luckily for me I knew my partner for a while and dated and then we got together and that was over 20 years ago.

((((((Ham)))))) Your partner is very lucky and he obviously feels the same way about you that you do him. I have a question for you, do you think this sex before introductions is more common to gay men than gay women? Hetero women tend to have much more reserve about who they partner with than hetero men do.

• hambeak
    hambeak

I am not to sure about gay women I think they tend to take things a bit more slowly. Traditionally gay men and gay women aren't usually socializing together. Some do and have great relationships but for the most part we are a mystery to each other.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    usually a gay bar and when alcohol is involved good sense goes out the door. Sadly sex before introductions is the norm and that is why some gay relationships don't work out.

OMG... AM I a Gay Man?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    OMG... AM I a Gay Man?

If you are, I may have to sign up....

• hambeak
    hambeak

Sparky you are definetly not a gay man but an absolutely beautiful woman that could make a gay man go straight LOL

love ya

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    usually a gay bar and when alcohol is involved good sense goes out the door. Sadly sex before introductions is the norm and that is why some gay relationships don't work out.
    OMG... AM I a Gay Man?

This is something I learned a long time ago, be careful who you are with when you drink. I rarely drink. If I am around other men while drinking, I want to be certain Andy is there. Inhibitions about flirting, etc. tend to be lower. I am a happy drinker.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    OMG... AM I a Gay Man?
    This is something I learned a long time ago, be careful who you are with when you drink. I rarely drink. If I am around other men while drinking, I want to be certain Andy is there. Inhibitions about flirting, etc. tend to be lower. I am a happy drinker

that was a joke you know. really. I feel like that movie Romie and Michelles Class reunion where she said she gave the whole garage BJ's to get the car to go...And her friend just believed her. Well ok. Just so you know, that was a joke. I still think I may be a Gay man though. I have this thing for bald men in combat boots. hehe ok, they also got to look a bit like a gay man do. (usually fine as hell)

Sparky you are definetly not a gay man but an absolutely beautiful woman that could make a gay man go straight LOL

love ya

Lawdy itzda vapors! De' hittin me agin pa! You awrr a charmer arent cha Ham!

OMG... AM I a Gay Man?
    If you are, I may have to sign up....

funny. again.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    that was a joke you know. really. I feel like that movie Romie and Michelles Class reunion where she said she gave the whole garage BJ's to get the car to go...And her friend just believed her. Well ok. Just so you know, that was a joke. I still think I may be a Gay man though. I have this thing for bald men in combat boots. hehe ok, they also got to look a bit like a gay man do. (usually fine as hell)

Yes, I knew you were kidding. I am saying that I learned from getting too happy with drink around men, that I shouldn't do it. I get myself into trouble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit