Fluff - Men: What do you think about women ...

by serendipity 81 Replies latest social relationships

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    that was a joke you know. really. I feel like that movie Romie and Michelles Class reunion where she said she gave the whole garage BJ's to get the car to go...And her friend just believed her. Well ok. Just so you know, that was a joke. I still think I may be a Gay man though. I have this thing for bald men in combat boots. hehe ok, they also got to look a bit like a gay man do. (usually fine as hell)
    Yes, I knew you were kidding. I am saying that I learned from getting too happy with drink around men, that I shouldn't do it. I get myself into trouble.

OH FHN You are and always will be such a classy lady in my eyes. I am so sorry you get to be Romie now. I had to laugh because I was thinking I wanted it to be really clear that I was truly just a gay man. And trouble is good sometimes. Sometimes.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Ok Sparkie and FHN lets party no one will get in trouble LOL really lets do some time Coffee and tea though I don't want to be tempted by two beautiful ladies.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok hambeak- but I am taking my coffee with amaretto. boo yah!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Surprising results so far.
    Like a few of the others, I've asked a few guys out over the years, with good results. I haven't been rejected, but I could deal with that, in the unlikely event it would happen.
    Do I have someone in mind? Yep - and that's all I have to say about that.

Serendipity- you go girl!
    I've always been one to ask guys out. I think it's fine, , why wait for them to ask you? Sometimes some guys would never work up the courage to ask you out. And in my case usually the guys who asked me out were all wrong for me. I think we live in a time where it's more acceptable for a woman to do things such as asking a man out. I know there are women who think it's just wrong, but the women I personally know that feel like that are usually the ones that wish they had the courage to.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Ok Sparkie and FHN lets party no one will get in trouble LOL really lets do some time Coffee and tea though I don't want to be tempted by two beautiful ladies.

Sounds like more fun than I've had in a while now. I'll have Constant Comment with cream and sugar. Such a sweet compliment. Thank you. Sparky is beautiful. Spark, in your avatar you remind me of Cassandra Peterson. I don't think it's wrong for a woman to ask a man out. I wouldn't do it as a romantic date type thing, but I would for a friend type thing. In a group being better. I prefer being asked out when it comes to the romantic type date. It's more flattering.

• zagor
    zagor

I've always been one to ask guys out. I think it's fine, , why wait for them to ask you? Sometimes some guys would never work up the courage to ask you out. And in my case usually the guys who asked me out were all wrong for me. I think we live in a time where it's more acceptable for a woman to do things such as asking a man out. I know there are women who think it's just wrong, but the women I personally know that feel like that are usually the ones that wish they had the courage to.

You go girl

• Out At 22
    Out At 22

I made the first move on my man and we've now been together over five years and getting married in May 2007! I think there is nothing wrong with the woman asking the man out. Sometimes the man would never get the nerve to do it. LOL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No problem. If you are asked you say "yes" or "no"

no need to get all uppity about who is askin who

• sspo
    sspo

Got no problem with it but i'm still waiting for it to happen.

• minimus
    minimus

Why not?? Expect to pay for your meal too. Seriously, I think it's very nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit