Strange picture In J W publication

by BluesBrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

No one has mentioned their sandals yet. Are those made of leather? If so... where did they get the leather from? White leather sandals had to be dyed...

The umbrella... lots of small bits in those things... the spokes, and the cloth attached to it... and the little metal latch thingy...

Okay... I'm just being silly, I know.

I think it is kinda sad how many folks these days are losing their ability to spell. Is the word 'honesthearted' really a word, or have I been out of school that long?

(Good gawd!!! I just did a Google on the word 'honesthearted' - and the only references were related to JW publications and such! It's a word 'invented' by JWs!!!)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    Carla said - Yes all well and good but will jah polish off those pokey hairs elephants have? Have you ever ridden an elephant?!

Well... obviously, you don't realize that that is part of what is known as 'elephant velcro'. The other half is on the small child - which allows her to 'stick' very well to the elephant.

Regards,

Jim TX

• jgnat
    jgnat

Actually, the bushel baskets would be easier to make than the clothes they are wearing. T-shirt material depends on mechanical knitting machines and modern stretchy fibers. Not to mention modern chemical dyes.

All you need to make the bushel basket is an axe, a wood splitter, a planer, and time.

Edited to add: LOL Velcro elephants...

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'm sure the WTS has answers for all the questions raised by that illustration.

For example, the plastic balls and buckets won't need to be manufactured. They will simply be pried from the hands of the millions of dead children killed at Armageddon. Plastic is nearly indestructible, so there should be a good supply of plastic toys for millenia.

There's no real safety issue with the children and the elephant. The children are perfect now, so if the elephant accidentally squashes one of them, they'll pop right back up just like good cartoon characters should.

The seagulls will still be around, but they won't be pesky because they'll be stuffed from gnawing on the billions of human corpses that will be left lying around after Armageddon. Kind of like Thanksgiving in reverse.

• blondie
    blondie

Many JWs will just tell you that they will live off the "spoils" after Armageddon. They don't project ahead 50 to 75 years when all the things at Walmart will have molded and mildewed and deteriorated beyond use.

They don't realize how their world today is dependent on electricity and have no idea what it takes to make electricity come into their house for them to conveniently flip a switch, or have the water pumped up through the faucet, or to be able to pump gas at the station (let alone who pumps the oil, refines, and trucks it there).

People who think they will live in the homes today without water and electricity, trying to cook in the wood fireplaces and heat 20 rooms. Who will cut the wood?

People who think they will be riding horses and/or buggies to the assemblies who can't drag themselves out in the snow to go in a warm car now. (Yes, there will be assemblies and meetings)

People who have never had to clean up elephant poop in the yard.

Blondie

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Many JWs will just tell you that they will live off the "spoils" after Armageddon. They don't project ahead 50 to 75 years when all the things at Walmart will have molded and mildewed and deteriorated beyond use.

They don't realize how their world today is dependent on electricity and have no idea what it takes to make electricity come into their house for them to conveniently flip a switch, or have the water pumped up through the faucet, or to be able to pump gas at the station (let alone who pumps the oil, refines, and trucks it there).

People who think they will live in the homes today without water and electricity, trying to cook in the wood fireplaces and heat 20 rooms. Who will cut the wood?

People who think they will be riding horses and/or buggies to the assemblies who can't drag themselves out in the snow to go in a warm car now. (Yes, there will be assemblies and meetings)

People who have never had to clean up elephant poop in the yard.

Blondie

Blondie blondie blondie... *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* ...don't you realize?

'Jehovah will provide'. One needs not question these things. If Jah can make the rocks cry out... surely he can wire a home with electricity, and get water to appear at ones' water faucets.

Regards,

Jim TX

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Blondie,

If Jehovah can make water come out of a rock, he can make water come out of a faucet. (In my best redneck voice, "For once, I was able to learn you somethin!")

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

It amazes me the pictures that I've seen of paradise over the years, I live in the country were there are many domesticated animals about, I never see in there pictures any cow packs or such unsightly droppings, are the animals going to stop doing this sought of thing????.

KT

• blondie
    blondie

Funny guys.

These are the same people who call Brother Plumber or Brother Electrician, not pray to God to fix their plumbing and power. Right, my number to God is right here, 777-5HE-aven.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Blondie if that number is busy, try 1-666-JEH-OVAH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit