Strange picture In J W publication

by BluesBrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I too found that picture very strange.

• myelaine
    myelaine

"I believe the "new light" in 2007 will have something to do with the announcement that the WTS printing facilities will be turned into a beach ball factory..."

dear *Jeremiah*...

Hey...this could mean that they will be bouncing some "new" kingdom ideas around...

"Brothers what a joy that will be...."

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

If you want to see another real strange picture, check out the one on p.150. It's all the fixed grins that get me.

(No scan, sorry)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

I think its very realistic, don't you? No dwarf left behind.

W.Once

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I like the way they portray people from India enjoying a grass house in the new system, while us in the west will have lovely brick and timber homes.

steve

• juni
    juni

Good one W Once!!

NOTICE THEY STILL HAVE THE FEMALES IN DRESSES - NO PANTS FOR THEM!!

the jerks.

Juni

• vitty
    vitty

Also those pesky seagulls, that cause havoc at the sea side.............stealing fish and chips and ice cream out of the hands of children.

I didnt realize that they would still be in the new system

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Where are the umbrella factories? Why do they need umbrellas? I thought there was a water canopy and so no rain. And why would the sun or UV rays be unbearable to need an umbrella? Its not like the UV rays are going to cause cancer. Besides, isn't the weather going to be perfect?

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I had an idea for new light. I think they should make it where the unrighteous are going to work for the JWs. Saten's system will be forced to work in the beach ball factories.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Lions and beachballs do not mix (POP!) unless they are de-fanged, but that doesn't seem very paradisical ("here, kitty, kitty......we're going to pull your claws out so you can play with this beach ball in paradise.")

Try wearing that sombrero into the next Sunday public talk. Have tequila on your breath. Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger and slide your opposite forefinger in and out. Wink at the sisters. Carry a child's umbrella and a beachball. I dare ya'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit