Strange picture In J W publication

by BluesBrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At least I think it is. .This "New World scene " is from p 190 of the "Bible Teach " book dated 2005.

It is just a joke. Right? They have transformed their key belief into a cartoon type kiddies scene. Is there no thought of child safety?

They seem to be taking the p. out of themselves and their beliefs. Would any "Bible Study" be able to put faith in the reality of a coming New World when it is 'sent up' like this?

I think if we tried to make a sarcastic parody of the New World doctrine we could not do better than that.

alt

• mama1119
    mama1119

That is pretty laughable. But I think they were going for a more "happifying" look.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It is bizarre, to say the least.

They used to make asses of themselves fairly regularly with some of their ideas in the 20's and 30's, but it's a bit unexpected these days.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey! There's the beach ball that the lion was playing with!

Anyone have that pic handy?

• sir82
    sir82

Well, it's reassuring to know that oil will still be refined, and factories will still exist, for the manufacture of plastic beach balls and beach pails.

I wonder what the pay will be for the factory workers in the plastic manufacturing & stamping plants? And who gets assigned to work in the factories, as opposed to being fruit farmers or lion tamers? How much vacation time will they get? Won't need sick days, presumably...

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

is there something wrong with that elephants head?

• hambeak
    hambeak

Well remember all animals will be at peace domesticated so to speak lione eats straw children playing with asps etc. so why not an elephant without a saddle? lol

• carla
    carla

Yes all well and good but will jah polish off those pokey hairs elephants have? Have you ever ridden an elephant?!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    is there something wrong with that elephants head?

Yeah, Brother Tarzan is swinging on his nose.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

No one seems to have noted all the plastic in that picture. The plastic ball, the plastic pale & basket. I did realize that Joe-hover would allow plastic to remain in his new system?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit