Strange picture In J W publication

by BluesBrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I feel sorry for the poor elephant. First they steal his tusks for the ivory, and then he's forced to babysit bratty JW kids. I'm sure he could find better things to do.

alt

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

I love elephants and see nothing wrong with the picture. Visit Africa and see if you still think this is ridiculous.

bczar

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    Where are the umbrella factories?

They were all created prior to Armageddon for the Thousand Year Reign.

Good point though about the UV rays and perfect weather. Perhaps the sun is just to dang bright! Or maybe she figures she is dark enough.

bczar

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

OK, you guys are great with the pictures - does anyone have the "paradise picnic" picture where everyone brought their dishes in Tupperware?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Wait a minute, that can't be a jw illustration. There's a straw house in the background and I thought all the surviving jw were going to get to choose the luxury estates of those destroyed. I guess this was one of the weaker families here.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

and what exactly do these cats do all day, for ever?? Walk on the beach?

Maybe they work all night in the Andersens Bucket and Beach Ball Emporium's factory making plastic buckets. So they relax by walking on the beach all day.

What a life! That sounds like paradise to me!

Pope

• Cellist
    Cellist

Looking at the size of those kids in relation to the elephant, it seems that the WTS is expecting a comeback of the nephilim also.

Cellist

• buriram
    buriram

It's kinda freaky in a macabre sort of way , and the elephants legs a way too high, and where do they get the plastic balls from? A sweat shop factory in Cambodia?

• Anitar
    Anitar

Ok everyone, it's time for a corny joke.

What do you call the yucky brown stuff inbetween an elephant's toes?

A slow Jehovah Witness! AHA HA HA HA HA Ha!

• read good books
    read good books

I thought people weren't going to be having children in the new system. At least that was the belief in the late seventies, they were to be like the angels no procreation. Am I remembering right, if everyone had children in the new order the population would in an eternity of time fly out of control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit