Strange picture In J W publication

by BluesBrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Clam
    Clam
    . . .I live in the country were there are many domesticated animals about, I never see in there pictures any cow packs or such unsightly droppings, are the animals going to stop doing this sought of thing????.

KT if there was a world populated only by Jehovahs Witnesses, there'd be plenty of crap about. ....

• bebu
    bebu
    It has always KILLED ME when I saw the depictions of children running out of GRAVES....and FULLY CLOTHED right down to the frilly socks, patten leather shoes and BRAIDS!!! Damn....did Lasarus look that good after HE was ressurected after being dead only FOUR DAYS??

Plus, every woman is wearing a more modern style dress or skirt--no slacks or pantsuits. It seems that there wasn't anyone resurrected from earlier periods--or if they were, they got resurrected in modern garb.

bebu

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    It seems - by the clunky, incongrous way they are added - that this is a deliberate move, presumably designed to make paradise look more fun (or at least as much fun as a congregation picnic).

Yeah, next they'll be drawing children playing Playstation with a lion.

I never see in there pictures any cow packs or such unsightly droppings, are the animals going to stop doing this sought of thing????.

You have to remember that JWs clean shit for a living. Of course they'll be automatically inclined to clean up cow poop.

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

If everything is perfect in their "New System" why would anyone need the protection of an umbrella it is not raining, and I wonder where they bought it. Maybe the owner of Kmart is a Witness and all of the Kmart stores survived.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Ha Ha Blondie, elephant poop!

Does anybody mind if I show this to my sociology class? This is a working title for my presentation:

The Sociological Perspective of Subliminal Imagery Used in Cult Advertising and Certain Freudian Implications With a Plastic Beach Ball

How do you like it....?

Anitar

• nelly136
    nelly136

jgnat........ pic on the right........ ooops a couple a daddys didnt make it back, lots of neuters coming back to a life of........ummmmmmmm well what will they do apart from hang around?, cant procreate, wont want their remarried spouses back, wont want to get married or have families for all eternity.

talking of cow poo, i cant actually remember pictures with normal cows in them, i can remember antelopes pandas and raccoony type things and the obligatory lions but very few normal/ordinary everyday animals.

riding an elephant and going to the beach actually makes a change , theyre usually sitting around eating with big examples of fruit and veg with .........no gardeners or wellies in sight.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Finally-Free:
    Maybe they are removing the temptation from before ex-ivory poachers. It was the lack of tusks that surprised me.

BCzar2Me:
    Like you, I've been to Africa. Didn't see any elephants with absoutely no tusks, though. I can't imagine that Indian ones, such as in the picture, are any different either

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Nelly136 wrote:

pic on the right........ ooops a couple a daddys didnt make it back, lots of neuters coming back to a life of........ummmmmmmm well what will they do apart from hang around?, cant procreate, wont want their remarried spouses back, wont want to get married or have families for all eternity.

A-ha! There's where homosexuality [really-close-friends-with-[non-procreative] fringe-benefits] comes into Jehovah's Grand Purpose! It's really a foretaste of life in God's Paradise Earth. Won't those fundamentalists be surprised?! There is where their "weeping and the gnashing of teeth" will come in.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I looked up honestheart couldn't find it. Then I looked up lionheart, couldn't find it. So it's one of those connected words or dubbish as some have said.

I did find this on the dictionary site. I thought it would be appropo for today's thoughts.

Word of the Day

Dictionary Word of the Day

cozen v. 1:to deceive, win over, or induce to do something by artful coaxing and wheedling or shrewd trickery

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Well, I googled the word "happifying". Here's the dictionary definition I got:

happifying

1:something that creates happiness
    2:the act of happiness
    3:some random ass word created by smanders

1:damn that cheap crack was pretty happifying
    2:get in the bed bitch were bout to start happifying
    3:happifying.......WTF... ......thats definately smanders again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit