Who is DF/DA or Fader???

by mama1119 90 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

Baptized @ 12yrs old in 1972....barely knew how to wash my behind yet that was considered a valid membership []...DF'd in 1978.........in total indifference......totally happy to be out from under the whole brain block thing.

rocky220

• garybuss
    garybuss

Walkaway 1974 vintage. Shunning started in 1992. Best thing ever happened.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

DA in 1996

Leslie

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I am PO'd. and a fader

W.Once

• Dagney
    Dagney

Baptised 1968 @ 13 yrs old.

Faithful and continuously active until I stopped one day after a WT study the summer of 2001, and never went back.

Thought of myself as a fader, but as pointed out, I am probably a "stopper" or "quitter." (lol)

However, yesterday my JW g/f said the cong. secretary followed her out to the car last Tuesday and asked for my address. She told him she didn't have it with her. She said if it is alright, she would give it to him, but she'd make him work for it. He told her the storyline about wanting to know where everybody was after Katrina. And she expressed it is what they "should be doing." He wants to send my card out to the hall where I belong. (Get me off their "inactive" list is more the issue.)

Of course I wanted to scream "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

It was so nice living under the radar.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Df'd at 16, the decision was reversed the same year, been faded ever since,.....I'm 47 now.

r.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Da'd in November last year after 25 years in the org.

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

started as a fader and then opened my big mouth to a friend in an email and wound up dfed in march

• Sam87
    Sam87

fader, i was never baptised, (im still only 19) although i was slowly starting to think about it, but being born into the org its never as much of a rush to get baptised as it is if you are studying, thats strange though.

Sam87.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

DA'd just this September. Felt good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit