Who is DF/DA or Fader???

by mama1119 90 Replies latest jw friends

• jonsey
    jonsey

Faded about 20 years ago...

MJ

• blondie
    blondie

Faded (inactive) 5 years ago, no meetings at all, no funerals or weddings or conventions/assemblies/memorial.

Blondie

• gordon d
    gordon d

I guess I'm DD'd ( didn't dunk )
    After being raised as a witless, I luckily (OOPS!... I mean fortunately) didn't quite go through with the initition rites...
    Put's me in a better position with the family too and if any dubs try to condemn me,
    I can just quote brother Charlie...
    "You can't kill me... I'm already dead!"

• blondie
    blondie

Gordon were you ever officially approved as an unbaptized publisher, announced from the platform, and turned in time? Or just a Jehovah's Bystander?

Blondie

• CD
    CD

Fader here for past 7 months............

CD

• freyd
    freyd

DA'd in July. They don't like getting pink slips from the anointed. Bibletoday.com. 1-800-Gods Plan

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I faded pretty successfully for several years. When I left my wife, they came hunting me down about 6 months later. This after I'd not attended meetings in at last 6 years. I refused to meet with them judically, saying I viewed them as having no authority over me, and I threatened legal action against them. I told them I'd stopped considering myself a JW in the mid-1990s.

About six months after that, I heard that I had been announced as no longer a JW. I was never told about the announcment, never told I could appeal, nothing.

S4

• stillajwexelder
  • juni
    juni

DAed myself 14 years ago after 21 years of very active JW activity.

Husband just left at the same time. He had been a MS for most of those years and did a lot for the brothers individually and for the congregation.

I did nothing for them to DF me for. It was my choice to make a clean break.

Juni

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Unsuccessful fader, DA'd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit