Who is DF/DA or Fader???

by mama1119 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

Faded out about a year ago.

• gypsytart
    gypsytart

Fader - about 9 years ago. My mum is still JW that's why I didn't DA, it's easier this way!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Started Fading 25 - 30 years ago. (Baptised when I was 12 so I don't count it as it was not legal in my opinion.) Did visit KH off and on there for a while. Haven't been back in at least 20 years. I did attend one day of a circuit assembly a few years back and saw many old friends. It was sad seeing them still there. I just had a thought - maybe they were just visiting and were sad I was still "in". : )

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

How about none of the above? One Sunday in August 2000, I walked out at the end of the Public Talk and never went back. Maybe that counts as a fade, but I consider it a quit.

• juni
    juni

MeneMene said:

Started Fading 25 - 30 years ago. (Baptised when I was 12 so I don't count it as it was not legal in my opinion.) Did visit KH off and on there for a while. Haven't been back in at least 20 years. I did attend one day of a circuit assembly a few years back and saw many old friends. It was sad seeing them still there. I just had a thought - maybe they were just visiting and were sad I was still "in". : )

That is an interesting thought! One never knows.

Juni

• Legolas
    Legolas

I, my husband, and daughter disassociated ourselves in June of 05, our son disassociated himself about 2-3 years before that!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I was DF, reinstupid I mean reinstated, then faded about 15 years ago.

• XU
    XU

DF'd 94, RI'd 95, DF'd fer life 1999.

• muslima
    muslima

was gonna be DF so DA'ed - 11 years ago

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

df...then re-in

not an attender

not a fader

not a bystander