Who is DF/DA or Fader???

by mama1119 90 Replies latest jw friends

• windchime
    windchime

I was DF'd six years ago. My father, mother and brother are still in the org.

• annalice
    annalice

My husband and I are Faders. I would love to DA myself but do not do so only because I know it would only cause alot more problems for my husband who is already getting treated like dirt from his family. They are all BIG time witnesses , in my family however only my mother is a JW and she barely goes anymore herself ,but she's still a true beliver of all witness things. However if his wacko sister continues to send us threatening letters in the mail I feel that I will DA myself so she will maybe stop her nonsense.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Left cold turkey as one poster put it before, then 8 months later DF.

CS 101

• Forscher
    Forscher

Fader

Just simply stopped going. My immeadiate family stopped going a couple of years before me.

Forscher

• Nowman
    Nowman

Left cold turkey in October 1992 at 18. My dad kept calling me to ask if I had commited fornication yet, after 3-4 months, I eventually did, and when dad called me, and he asked me, I told him yes. I was announced at the next Tues. night meeting that Nicole so and so has been DISFELLOWSHIPPED.

In the beginning though, I left because I could not take my parents anymore and what went on behind closed doors. Later I realized (after research) that I had grown up in a "cult" and felt a weight lifted off my shoulders that I had made the right decision. My dad is still a JW and I have not seen him since 1992. My mom was also disfellowshipped in 2000, which is the year we reunited after 8 years.

Nikki

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Fader for nine months . Started posting here November last year , and quit going to meetings in February 06 . I think in time they will Df me because I am sure in this small town eveyone already knows I have been going to a church , and celebrating w/co workers .

• hambeak
    hambeak

Fader, then quit, tried again, then quit for good

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Df'd for refusing to meet the Trinity because I was suicidal...recovering from two attempts at suicide. Have not looked back...left JW hubby who is & has cheated on me--the Borg loves him! No one knows where I live and I live in a gated community. No regrets for leaving the loveless borginization.

• calico
    calico

Fader

• buriram
    buriram

D/A ed in absentia 1996 I think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit