Who is DF/DA or Fader???

by mama1119 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

DA'd 3 years ago, mid-October.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I deliberately forced them to DF me in 92.

• Cellist
    Cellist

My husband and I are faders.

Cellist

• Honesty
    Honesty

Unsuccessful Fader. Verbally DA'd (why waste time writing when you can just say, "I Quit.") before I could be brought before the JW Trinity to answer to the charge of APOSTASY.

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

"It was 28 years for me. Wasted life time. Emotionally scared, don't know if I will ever recover. 28 years in constant fear of death. How do you recover from that."

Zeroday, if you're here on this message board, I think that is a very good sign that you are working toward recovery. I can't even begin to imagine what you - and so many others here - have gone through, being a JW for so long, or what you had to deal with and what you sacrificed for "the truth". Some of my posts must sound insulting to people who have gone through so much sh*t, when I didn't. I hope you know, we're each and every one of us here pulling for you. You had the guts to break free from the WT over 2 years ago. That says loads to me about your character, fortitude and courage. Keep on keeping on, I believe that things will get better for you.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Some of my posts must sound insulting to people who have gone through so much sh*t, when I didn't. I hope you know, we're each and every one of us here pulling for you.

No insult at all. This site has been a lot of help actually. Being able to vent and share experiences. My time in was sureal in a way. It was a hope I firmly believed in. The hope of living in a paradise earth for ever. It took a long time to realize it was nothing but a dream. My hopes and dreams would never be realized. That was the hardest part. Letting go of those dreams. That was all I had. I expended so much energy towards it after I left I had no more energy left. I feel such an emptiness inside and I don't know how to fill it. I hope in time I can. The further away I get from it I hope the further away from it I can get. I have had such a difficult time making the transaction from total mind control to total freedom. When you are not use to freedom it is a difficult thing to grasp.

• merfi
    merfi

DA since Feb '06.

• becca1
    becca1

Husband and I are in the process of fading. No FS for 4 months now.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Fader

• Gill
    Gill

Fader

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit