Anyone Know About The PA Convention?

by Sunspot 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This is so funny.....I JUST got off the phone with Rosemary a few minutes ago, (that's the lady that brought me to PA). We were talking about next year's convention and the fact they will most likely need two cars to get all of us down there next time around.

I don't want to worm into their family's plans and make things awkward----but I definetley want to be there next year somehow! It's too bad there aren't more exJWs in this area that know about this or would care enough to attend. I don't want to become a burden on just the one family to have to make accommodations for me....but she said not to worry about it. It will all work out.

What a complete difference in how I felt about getting to the WTS conventions for all those years.....

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

You will make it Annie!!!!! Just look forward to it. Like I do. It keeps me going all year long...Just looking forward to THAT "LOVE IN"
    Did you read where I have your program? sorry I must have picked it up by mistake ....You have scriptures written on it. ( light fingers "aint I")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit