Anyone Know About The PA Convention?

by Sunspot 121 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Grace, you get a hug no matter where you're sitting!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks !!!!Wont be long now Fort EErie has 6 feet of snow,We have to travel through that neck of the woods to get there. Hope it stops by wednesday

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

No matter WHERE Grace sits.....she's gonna be SO attacked by people bearing huge hugs, LOL!

Watching GMA yesterday, I wasn't paying very close attention but I think they were talking about Minnesota and the heavy snow they were getting there.....and then they were showing more pictures of snow-closed roads and talking about power outages.

THEN I heard "Buffalo area" and 105 miles of thruway being closed down.....because of TWO FEET OF SNOW falling there!!! Two have died due to this storm and they are trying to get the Prez to declare the area as a state of emergency or something? WOW! I sure hope it warms up and melts the whole mess in the next few days!

My grandson called from Utica last night....he was there when I was invited to the convention that day at the cookout....and later that night when everyone non-family had gone home and we were sitting around chatting before heading out ourselves...we had been discussing it all. I had figured there was no way to get everything to come together for me to actually BE there, but I was excited to have been asked anyway This is the last my grandson had heard of it all.

Was HE shocked when I told him I was all packed and ready to go, and how everything had worked out so beautifully AND how many people from JWD would be going and I was looking forward to meeting....he was so happy for me! You could hear him whooping and hollering all the way from Utica without a phone! He said it was about TIME that something GOOD was happening to me and that I had something pleasant to be looking forward to!

HE had always wanted to go to a NASCAR race, and last summer when it was at the Poconos, we got the $$$ together for him to go as an early 18th birthday present. He was ecstatic to even DREAM this was all going to come true....and he mentioned MY trip to PA being on the same line for ME! He was so right! I never dreamed that *I* would actually ever be able to get there either!

It will be VERY hard to wait through the rest of the remaining days before departure!

hugs,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I was just thinking.....those of us going to the convention will be wearing name-tags, right? But...I don't know most of your names so this isn't much of a help!

Those of you who are going.....if you don't mind....will you PM me to let me know who to be looking for? I don't want to miss meeting any one of you cuz I don't know your name!

I already PMed one person before I got the bright idea to send out a general post about it on this thread!

hugs,

Annie

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

When I went I made a name tag with my SIGN ON name so folks would recognize me. :)

"Oh YOU'RE Lovesmenot!" That was soooo cool :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I introduce my self I say I am mouthy on the net, undeserved kindness in the Kingdum Hall ,Mrs Doubtfire to my dear friend ,& Grace to all others but you can call me what you like.... Little Toe calls me Kinky????ruddy nerve I,m not gonna forget that. HMM

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Little Toe calls me Kinky????ruddy nerve I,m not gonna forget that. HMM

And THIS from a guy that runs around in a skirt???

(No offense, LT, you know I love ya, big guy!)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

If I don't hear (or remember) the names at the introductions....and if those of you who are going don't mind.....could you PM me with what names I should look for?

hugs,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

BUMP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit