Anyone Know About The PA Convention?

by Sunspot 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Been there once, several years back and throughly enjoyed it! Would like to attend again in the future if I can.

Outaservice

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Remember me...Natalie..from this weekend?

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Are you kidding???? Do I remember you???

I was about to email you when I got through with some prior "things-to-do" and say how awful I felt at not being able to talk with you more and explain that I thought you were gesturing to someone behind me and not to ME! I also wanted to get a picture of you, but I never could find you after that!

I was very touched (along with everyone else) by what you said on Saturday morning.....you were SO down-to-earth and just genuinely likeable as you related your experience. It was hard not to run right up and hug you were you stood! (LOL!)

What an amazing group of people. It is the most healing experience an ex JW can have.

THAT'S for sure! I didn't realize how badly I was still hurting inside until this weekend....and it was so eye-opening on so many levels for me. EVERY former JW deserves to treat themselves to at least ONE of these conventions.

Natalie....you are a real sweetie and it was my pleasure to meet you. You have touched my heart.

love and hugs always,

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Been there once, several years back and throughly enjoyed it! Would like to attend again in the future if I can.

OutaService....Maybe you can plan to attend next year. Those of us who'd like to be there can make plans to meet each other etc. It IS a unique and special experience! I am already looking forward to next year.

hugs,

Annie

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

I just have to add one more thing to anyone who reads this topic.

Many of us consider ourselves healed. I know I did. I had never attended the Witness Now For Jesus Conference before. I out finding a greater peace at a different level than before.

If you have never attended I hope you consider going next year. It will be Friday October 19th through Sunday October 21st 2007.

It is and easy drive....the grounds are beautiful. They use the Blue Mountain Retreat to hold the conference.

There number to reserve a room is...........570-386-2154............They require a small deposit.

Hope to see many of you there next year.

Natalie (gold_morning)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just found this post. I already posted on another thread..Thank you Annie ((HUG))for your very kind words about me!!!! ( is your nose growing ) Natalie your p,m, to me made me cry(((((HUGS)Your testimony was SO GOOD though sad at times(((hug) Well worth listening to. I have all the convention on tapes- & yours will be going to England, Australia,Spain so far ,besides here in Canada & U.S.A.

+ Neomadman, I was blessed to hear your good news on wifey, Dr Bob it was GREAT to see you two again You have been here to Waterloo before so hop on those motor bikes & head to my house in the good weather .107-250 Mary St......

Annie You know what I think of you ----- LOVELY ___another of my adopted kids the LORD restored to me.(HUG)
    And to deputydog,& ellderwho.. I said what I thought of you on the other thread. ....I wish it never ended ------Annie if you think Lorre was great to meet it was a apity you didnt have the chance to meet Keith the other half of her,

As for you outerservice I expected you there THIS year Why werent you ???Naughty boy ! we have been through sao much together ....Remember my Mell, my Alan,?? YOU WERE SO GOOD TO THEM

((((((((((((((HUGS))) to all

• mouthy
    mouthy

I thought it so funny( Gods Humor) Sue & Bill who drove me to PA( she is my daughter) On entering her home after this 4 days of intense lovefest. A lady came to her door WHO I STUDIED with when she was NOT one.....My Sue spoke to her for 20 minuits about the "LOVE" ?of the JW & the REAL LOVE of the EX JWS --- Sue was offered tha phamplet they are giving out. She was able to say No we saw that in the EXJWS convention. ----Unlike the JWS --- we dont follow an organization we follow CHRIST!!!! She stayed & listened.... Talked about the shunning my other daughter( jw) does to me ...& how I have never done the things ( while a jw) they d/f for....OH Boy I think talk about the right time to knock on a door....So pray for Mrs Ladoceor that is how I remember her.... Maybe she got some planted seed!!! now to see it grow....

• bebu
    bebu

I was looking forward to hearing how the convention went. WOW, it sounds spectacular and wonderful. I am glad you got to go, Annie!!!! And glad you got to meet all kinds of other folks here at once.

bebu

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Annie ---

I just found your update, the one you posted the morning after you got back. I am delighted to hear what a wonderful time you had!

Hugs,
    Marjorie

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Every one why not try to make it next year.... Your tapes went out the other day Outerservice....

It really is worth the trip////

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit