"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Mr E,
    Please return the $20,000 that my widowed mother gave your company (WTBT). I believe it was to "help the work" wink wink, nudge nudge. If you are unable to do this then I guess you have no way to prove who you are. Unless.......You speak to Jehovah and make a miracle happen. How about this one....

"And see, by my own hand Monkeys did indeed fly out of his Ass"

If at sometime this week a Monkey of any type flys out of my ass, then indeed I will go back to the hall and praise the names of the faithful and discreet slave.

not so respectfully - Asheron

The faithful and discreet slave does not belong to any human organization upon the earth, but was bought from the earth with the Blood Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, my Master under authority of The Almighty GOD JAH.

I am your first miracle, the first human representative of The Alimghty upon the earth since Jesus Christ and the men of old. The Faithful Slave P.S. your money will be returned to you when it has no value, if you still want it.......
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I am your first miracle, the first human representative of The Alimghty upon the earth since Jesus Christ and the men of old.

Brownboy, you are so delusional.

For your own sake, go back on the meds. I guarantee they will make you feel better real soon.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

The birth of the faithful and discreet slave:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/11560/topics/default.ashx

Read at your own leisure if you care to.

(some topics were deleted for some unknown reason. JAH knows by whom, and will approach those with explanation of all written messages from JAH Himself, accomplished through my hands.)

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I read a bit of your brownboy stuff. Do you still consider yourself to be Muhammed, or have you dropped that title? You haven't mentioned it in this thread yet.

If I had stuff in my head anything like you have in yours, I'd see a shrink.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

I read a bit of your brownboy stuff. Do you still consider yourself to be Muhammed, or have you dropped that title? You haven't mentioned it in this thread yet.

If I had stuff in my head anything like you have in yours, I'd see a shrink.

Muhammed is the messenger or prophet of Allah. The Almighty is known to different faiths by many names but is still The TRUE GOD known as YHWH. The faithful slave is the True Muhammed in fulfillment. They were actually awaiting my arrival. The Faithful Slave

• kid-A
    kid-A

"They were actually awaiting my arrival."

These fine folks upstate are also awaiting your arrival.........they'll take good care of you....I promise.....lol...

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Kid-A:

You will be forgiven after a conversation with you from The Most High GOD, You WILL respect those that He sends forth.

The Faithful Slave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Brownboy, I work at a hospital. Would you like me to have a word on your behalf with one of the doctors in the psychiatric department? They are all very kind there, and they might be able to help you with these delusions of grandeur you keep having. Perhaps you're on the wrong medication, or haven't you taken it today?

• sir82
    sir82
    You WILL respect

...my authoriTAY!!!

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Do not worry, you all will meet me in person soon.......I carry the Strength of The Almighty GOD and Jesus Christ. You will bow before JAH, as you know Him, very soon.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit