"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    You will bow before JAH, as you know Him, very soon.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

i doubt it. I personally doubt the existence of Jah, and I'm beginning to wonder if you're real.

It's obvious you're not all there.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    You will bow before JAH, as you know Him, very soon.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

i doubt it. I personally doubt the existence of Jah, and I'm beginning to wonder if you're real.

It's obvious you're not all there.

Explain to me in detail how the reproductive system that creates offspring functions, and then get back to me. How can a human with intelligence even begin to think we do not have a Master Designer? Pitiful I tell you.

The Faithful Slave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

How can a human being call himself the anointed and Muhammed?

Deluded, I'll tell you.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

How can a human being call himself the anointed and Muhammed?

Deluded, I'll tell you.

All things written have to take place according to the BIBLE, the TRUE WORD OF GOD. The Faithful Slave

• Legolas
    Legolas
    The Faithful Slave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    All things written have to take place according to the BIBLE, the TRUE WORD OF GOD.

Brownboy, if you can prove to me, without quoting any scriptures, or pointing to allegedly fulfilled prophecy that the bible is the true word of god, then I will start believing again, and return to the kingdom hall to seek reinstatement.

The ball is in your court Brownboy, if you are the anointed one, then you should be able to make a fair stab at that.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

under_believer: a vital issue raised by Satan, where Satan questions whether humans follow God because of what they are given, or because he deserves it.

The entire Job...metaphore? never made much sense as though Jehovah really needed to prove something to Satan about what it or isn't in a mans heart.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    All things written have to take place according to the BIBLE, the TRUE WORD OF GOD.

Brownboy, if you can prove to me, without quoting any scriptures, or pointing to allegedly fulfilled prophecy that the bible is the true word of god, then I will start believing again, and return to the kingdom hall to seek reinstatement.

The ball is in your court Brownboy, if you are the anointed one, then you should be able to make a fair stab at that.

Just relax in the comfort of your home if you want to. There is no need to attend any type of religious service in order to be saved. All will be forgiven in the end when Jesus Christ arrives. To make it clear, I am not making attempt to convert, or pursuade anyone that God exists. I am just a humble messenger fulfilling my assigned duties from The Almighty GOD. The Faithful Slave

• kid-A
    kid-A

I am just a humble messenger fulfilling my assigned duties from The Almighty GOD. The Faithful Slave

• Asheron
    Asheron

Mr E,

Day one has passed and alas, no Monkey has taken flight out of my ass. I warn you, if you do not produce the miracle you have promised, I will be forced to smite you with a curse of clear thinking and right mindedness.

6 Days Left

Remember, no Monkey, no worship. Its up to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit