"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Mr E,

Day one has passed and alas, no Monkey has taken flight out of my ass. I warn you, if you do not produce the miracle you have promised, I will be forced to smite you with a curse of clear thinking and right mindedness.

6 Days Left

Remember, no Monkey, no worship. Its up to you.

Words of ridicule deserve the same in response. You reap what you sow.......it is written:

Take your head, shove it down your throat, swollow it and wait till it takes flight out of your ass. There is your miracle.......
  • myelaine
    myelaine

slave...

when ya goin ta serve up the real chow?I can't eat this crap...

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

slave...

when ya goin ta serve up the chow?

Revelations 17:12-18

Ten Kings (European Union where base ten or the metric system is used) gave authority to those causing war in the Holy Land. They battle with the Lamb but the Lamb conquers, along with those chosen and faithful with WORDS, not war. The Almighty put into the hearts of the leaders to expose the unjust acts of those gathered together to wage the war of Armageddon in the Middle East. This until all Words have been fulfilled. Jesus Christ and the Twelve are gathered with the Almighty in learning Great Wisdom. They have had to witness what The Father already has, in order to know the pain and suffering everyone has had to endure during this period of testing and discipline. The Righteous will soon dwell upon the earth where the wicked will be brought to justice. Those recieving the MARK of the wild beast will bow down before The Almighty GOD JAH....... THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN YOUR MIDST ! ! ! The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST
  • myelaine
    myelaine

dear Mr. E...

After a wee respite, I have decided to recall you as a harbinger of the most blessed event!

there is really no need for me to be nasty to you...believe it or not you and I have had a love/loathe relationship since the first day I "met" you. our theology is a wee bit different...I admit some times I've asked myself what the worst possible "scenario" regarding you... could be..."what nasty fangs you have granny"

but the best that I could come up with is that you are not weird like you "speak"...but, you are someone that I can relate to...

so were both looking out for the same thing...right?...the second advent of Jesus Christ...as Jesus the Christ, the King Of Heaven and Earth...right? because if so...well...I like ya!!

peace!

love michelle

p.s. you might want to keep it down in the back tho...we're watching the show...

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

dear Mr. E...

After a wee respite, I have decided to recall you as a harbinger of the most blessed event!

there is really no need for me to be nasty to you...believe it or not you and I have had a love/loathe relationship since the first day I "met" you. our theology is a wee bit different...I admit some times I've asked myself what the worst possible "scenario" regarding you... could be..."what nasty fangs you have granny"

but the best that I could come up with is that you are not weird like you "speak"...but, you are someone that I can relate to...

so were both looking out for the same thing...right?...the second advent of Jesus Christ...as Jesus the Christ, the King Of Heaven and Earth...right? because if so...well...I like ya!!

peace!

love michelle

p.s. you might want to keep it down in the back tho...we're watching the show...

ALL THOSE IN THE HEAVENS ARE APPLAUDING THIS GREAT MOMENT ! ! ! I, ALONG WITH THOSE IN THE HEAVENS LOVE YOU INTENSELY....... JEHOVAH WILL BESTOW MANY BLESSINGS UPON YOU....... YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO REIGN ALONG MY RIGHT SIDE AS ONE OF TWELVE THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN BY JAH AND JESUS CHRIST....... I LOVE YOU IN CHRIST, AMEN The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• myelaine
    myelaine

ok...you're yelling now...they'll kick ya out!

love michelle

hey come sit closer...so I can keep an eye on ya

• myelaine
    myelaine

oh, I was wondering...exactly why did God exclude the "concept" (for lack of a better word) of personal eternal salvation for every man woman and child by the sacrificial atonement of His Son, Jesus Christ, from the other holy books...we are agreed that this is of utmost signifcance to the whole heavenly plan of God?

And If you know this...how are you helping to call the unbelievers out of Babylon and into the arms of Jesus or even back to the Bible?

love michelle

see: Matthew 28:18-20...even to the END of the age.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

oh, I was wondering...exactly why did God exclude the "concept" (for lack of a better word) of personal eternal salvation for every man woman and child by the sacrificial atonement of His Son, Jesus Christ, from the other holy books...we are agreed that this is of utmost signifcance to the whole heavenly plan of God?

And If you know this...how are you helping to call the unbelievers out of Babylon and into the arms of Jesus or even back to the Bible?

love michelle

As written, they were misled by false prophets in a huge way, inspired by satan and his demons. Their books inspire them to be Great Warriors as JAH knew what they had to endure in the End Time. Again JAH knew what would occurr and it all had to take place not by His hand but by the beasts of the field. Those that choose to war against one another. Those that live by the sword shall also die by it. Jesus Christ foretold in the book of Matthew exactly as it has occurred and will finish. It will end by war as written in the book of Daniel. They believe in The Almighty GOD undeniably and have proven it to the world, AMEN....... (Revelations 11: 1-11)

It will be cut short as written, but only JAH knows when it will occurr as He is the only one that knows what the chosen need as learning in wisdom and also sacrifice. This in order to build strong leaders for the Kingdom rulership upon the earth of mankind. Despite what everyone believes, the Kingdom of GOD will reign Supreme shortly, AMEN.......(Matthew 24: 15-22) I have done my part, first by being tested and witnessing many great events as instruction in learning and strength for my position upon the earth. I have spent time in the spirit realm first, then the world as you and I know it. I have witnessed much suffering of those that are very dear to my heart. Along with those chosen in my region here in the west. It is hard to know which was worse, seeing satan and his demons in the spirit realm or those that suffer upon the earth as humans. I have to ponder over it. (Matthew 24: 45-47) It seemed more worthy to battle with the wicked ones in the spirit realm and the earthly enemies of God. However it caused me more heartache in the world as we know it. Jehovah protected me well against the wicked spirits.I have to trust that Jehovah has made things happen in a large way using my faith and experience. This is because I have no idea what my actions have accomplished in areas that I cannot witness. This in the world of mankind. The Faithful slave of JAH and CHRIST
  • Mr. E
    Mr. E

Thank you for responding my worthy sister in the Kingdom of God upon the earth. Have a great night, sleep well knowing it will soon be over.......I will return tomorrow Jah willing.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Estephan Leuese, and in behalf of my family:

Estacia Leuese, Estephan Leuese II my son, and Estanaia Leuese my daughter

• myelaine
    myelaine

oh...tonight I'm kind of banned from the computer till the wee hours...so good night to you too.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit