"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    He is telling you through me, and will tell you in Person Himself, when all words have been fulfilled by the Law of the Prophets.]

Are you still the fds Mr E?

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    He is telling you through me, and will tell you in Person Himself, when all words have been fulfilled by the Law of the Prophets.]
    Are you still the fds Mr E?

The Father has not changed and neither have I, so yes I am.......

• AlanF
    AlanF

Your posts are barely one step removed from complete gibberish, Mr. E. There's no good way to respond to such.

AlanF

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Your posts are barely one step removed from complete gibberish, Mr. E. There's no good way to respond to such.

AlanF

You are entitled to your own views and way of thinking. Everything I have written these past years will be proven. That is all I have to say in reponse. No need for you to respond according to what you have written, have a great day. PEACE

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Alan, don't you recognose who Mr E is?

Brownboy/Estephan/ whatever other names he had walks among us again. I spotted him last night, after his 5th post.

And you are right, he does talk, or rather type, complete gibberish.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    [I will begin this one by asking you a question. What caused you to believe that the W.T.S. was the faithful and discreet slave?]

In my case, a form of insanity intentionally instilled in me by my parents. You aren't wanting to make me insane again, are you?

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    [I will begin this one by asking you a question. What caused you to believe that the W.T.S. was the faithful and discreet slave?]

In my case, a form of insanity intentionally instilled in me by my parents. You aren't wanting to make me insane again, are you?

Why would I want to make you insane?

1.not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
    2.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.
    3.utterly senseless: an insane plan.

An insane person cannot think properly, not of sound mind. It is apparent that you are not insane, but of sound mind. This is determined by a persons ability to think logically. One with much faith in not insane if they believe in One who created us....... I don't believe that I have the ablity to make you, or cause you to be insane.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Mr. E,

I do not believe you have the power to make me insane, either. I didn't suggest that you have that power. However, by promoting the idea that persons should adopt a belief system characteristic of a mentally deranged person you very well could be trying to make me insane, or wanting to do so. Are you wanting to?

AuldSoul

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Mr. E,

I do not believe you have the power to make me insane, either. I didn't suggest that you have that power. However, by promoting the idea that persons should adopt a belief system characteristic of a mentally deranged person you very well could be trying to make me insane, or wanting to do so. Are you wanting to?

AuldSoul

A belief system? There is no such thing, have a great day....... The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• under_believer
    under_believer

Mr. E, I am disappointed that you hijacked my thread in this way. I never expected to have someone declaring that they themselves were the faithful and discreet slave in this discussion. This is very poor forum etiquette on your part.

As AlanF said, you make slippery, sweeping generalizations, full of gibberish, without any scriptural citations or proof. It's impossible to respond to these statements.

As far as your claim that you are the fulfillment of prophecy, sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit