"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

sir82, I think this is someone else. THAT guy thought he was Jesus. This guy is saying he's the FDS.

• under_believer
    under_believer

[double post]

• sir82
    sir82

Thanks.

It's hard to keep track of the nutters these days!

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

What question?

It's kind of difficult to communicate with someone who repeatedly claims to be the anointed of jehovah, without presenting any evidence to prove the assertion. Prove that and you might get some respect in here.

One question: Who are the Holy Ones? Revelations 13:7

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

If I believed the bible, which I don't, I would say that's talking about the anointed of jehovah, which doesn't prove that you are who or what you say you are.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    If I believed the bible, which I don't, I would say that's talking about the anointed of jehovah, which doesn't prove that you are who or what you say you are.

If you do not even believe in the bible, then we have no basis for understanding so why bother? I am not a "Holy One" but am the ONLY anointed upon the earth. One who is anointed recieves authority in kingship, and will sit upon the throne of David. This is Truly who the faithful and discreet slave is. The Holy Ones are those who are defending their homeland against the wild beasts in the Middle East. (Matthew 24:9-14) The Faithful Slave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I am not a "Holy One" but am the ONLY anointed upon the earth.

Talk about delusions of grandeur - the old boys in Brooklyn have nothing on you.

I hope you feel a lot better when the meds kick in, brownboy.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

What alternate reality did I walk into in this thread?

I can't decide if I want to giggle, spit in disgust, or vomit. Maybe all three. At the same time. And I thought I was crazy.

• loosie
    loosie

Ok so Job was faithful. Point proven. God wins. Satan loses. Game over right?!?!?!!?

• Asheron
    Asheron

Mr E,
    Please return the $20,000 that my widowed mother gave your company (WTBT). I believe it was to "help the work" wink wink, nudge nudge. If you are unable to do this then I guess you have no way to prove who you are. Unless.......You speak to Jehovah and make a miracle happen. How about this one....

"And see, by my own hand Monkeys did indeed fly out of his Ass"

If at sometime this week a Monkey of any type flys out of my ass, then indeed I will go back to the hall and praise the names of the faithful and discreet slave.

not so respectfully - Asheron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit