"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Mr E. Just 1 question...

If you are the Faithful and Discreet Slave, who are those blokes in Brooklyn who claim to be FDS also?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    have spent time in the spirit realm first, then the world as you and I know it. I have witnessed much suffering of those that are very dear to my heart. Along with those chosen in my region here in the west. It is hard to know which was worse, seeing satan and his demons in the spirit realm or those that suffer upon the earth as humans. I have to ponder over it. (Matthew 24: 45-47)

Brownboy,

Why do you keep coming out with this gibberish? This is a discussion board, but you typing this bs makes it a little difficult to have a sane discussion with you. Please, for your own sake, go back on whatever meds you were on. You know it makes sense.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Day 3

No Monkey has flown out of my Ass....Im feeling the tiniest hint of doubt about your powers Mr E.

And by the way Mr E, that bit about swallowing my own head was funny...you are better at humor than at this whole God/Messiah complex thing.

I say, get off the cross and hit the stage !

Also, is your name Mr. E supposed to be thought of as Mystery? How clever! My, my, you are deep!!! That is quite original. I have a new name for you

Miss Diagnosed hardy har har, chuckle chuckle.

Your turn.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Asheron...

thanks for the giggle...I really needed it today!

love michelle

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

OK, my turn....

(drops voice an octave and puts on real stern, scary face)

I am the unFaithful and inDiscreet Slave!

All bow before me!

You all believe me, right? Right?

(edit to say)

ps. Asheron, I am preparing the monkeys for your ass! They will fly out soon bringing great destruction to all of the unbelievers!

• Asheron
    Asheron

It would seem that I owe Mr E an apology. Let the worship begin!!!!!!

http://www.seaofhumanity.com/archives/000457.html

• under_believer
    under_believer

I'm so disappointed that whacko decided to take my thread way off into nutland. I don't blame any of the rest of you--someone had to do it--but I really did have an original point I was trying to make. Oh well--perhaps its continued presence at the top of the stack has at least caused a few more people to read the original post.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

And by the way Mr E, that bit about swallowing my own head was funny...you are better at humor than at this whole God/Messiah complex thing.

[Thanks, but I can't take credit for the humor, I didn't originate it] =)

Also, is your name Mr. E supposed to be thought of as Mystery? How clever! My, my, you are deep!!! That is quite original. I have a new name for you

[The mysteries of the bible will soon unfold, so you guessed it, everything written has a meaning.]

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Welcome Mr E. Just 1 question...

If you are the Faithful and Discreet Slave, who are those blokes in Brooklyn who claim to be FDS also?

[They are knowledgable men, but not the offspring of Abraham. Through the seed of Abraham the nations will be blessed. First there was the MESSIAH, Jesus Christ....... Here I am, sent forth also of the True seed of Abraham upon the earth, of "The Twelve Tribes Of Israel", the Tribe of LEVI, AMEN.......]

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his Master appointed over His domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? (Matthew 24:45-47)

Estephan Leuese is The Faithful and Discreet Slave

Of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel

Out Of The Tribe Of Levi

This Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled, AMEN until time indefinite.......

The assigned duties of the slave, which have been accomplished, will be explained based upon the True meaning of the scriptures.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit