"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

mnky----But if my father were the almighty, we (my father and I) wouldn't need to have that conversation. He would make me perfect so I wouldn't have to know what being burnt felt like.

mr.e--[Perfection means perfect in body and creation like Adam, yet he still sinned. Once you atain perfection in body if you gain more knowledge than your brother, does that make you more perfect?]

Mr. E--That is the point. Why make "perfect" imperfect? If you were "perfect" then you wouldn't sin. ??? It's silly rules and escape routes to explain why.

mnky--I would never need this knowledge. Being a loving father, He wouldn't punish me and my offspring for the sin of two people whom I've never met.

mr.e--[This is the True meaning of inherited sin: Those that pay for the sins of their fathers simply means that they are without proper Godly instruction. You would never faulter with pure Godly instruction. If your father teaches you to be unwise, you than suffer for your misunderstandings by making many mistakes. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit and vise versa. Sin means lacking the true Knowledge and perfect instruction of the Heavenly Father.]

Yes, but if my father WAS God, does that mean He gave me bad instruction? THAT is my point! Thank you.--notice the capitol H in He in my post. ---But if my father were the almighty. --That's what I said.

mnky--He would have made that sin impossible. He wouldn't hide his self from me and make me rely on the word of man to know He exists. (The bible says it's inspired. Man wrote that it was inspired. Men say a lot of things) He, being a loving God, would, at the very least, give me 1 minute of his time and reveal himself to ME so I wouldn't have to guess. He would be so wise and powerful He wouldn't need to play "have faith" games.

mr.e--[Trust in the Fathers knowledge and wisdom is all I can tell you in answer to much of your statements. Who is wiser, you or the One that created you? If it were not inspired, fulfillment of prophecy would have not taken place, as much evidence has already proven.]

"The father's knowledge was not told by the father. Man told it. MAN said it was God's word. If someone created me then yes, they would be smarter than me. And what prophecy?---sketchy at best

mnky--So, He would not make us pick out every little verse of an ancient book and over analyze it. Look at all the long posts on 1 scripture. Why would He do this? He could open the heavens for 30 seconds and say, "Children, I am here, and my name is Jehovah." That's it, end of story. If He loves us, why not the 30 seconds. Faith? I am sure the little baby who is laying in dirt starving to death right now really appreciates 1) The point He is proving 2) The endless time and money spent to pick apart and war over parables 3) Hearing some missionary telling him, "He loves you."
    mr.e--[He inspired the writers of the bible with many hidden meanings. This is because everything written had to take place. Not at His own hand, but at the hands of all His unworthy creations, meaning satan and those that act in like manner to satan.]

I these things had to take place, then why did He need to put them down in writing? Was it to prove His existence? "Okay, watch, in 500 years ____will happen. Then you will know." Why not speak to us and make us trust humans and prophecies that are not clear? Nostradamus was correct on a lot of things too.

mnky--All this blah blah blah over what He meant sickens me. If He wants to tell us something, He will.

mr.e--[He is telling you through me, and will tell you in Person Himself, when all words have been fulfilled by the Law of the Prophets.]

So you are God's messenger?

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Like I said, all the time you invest in this knowledge (taught by one group on men claiming to be God's right hand) why not help people live life and enjoy their time here rather than regurgitating spoon fed teachings?

YOU know YOU are right. The next man knows HE is right. Who's right? YOU, of course. Haughty, puffed up with pride, lovers of men...

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

So is this guy saying he is ACTUALLY God's messenger, not just figuratively speaking?

If so, can I have the time it took me to type my 2 responses back? I'd like to use my time more wisely. (Maybe watch cartoons or something----stare at the wall maybe)

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    So is this guy saying he is ACTUALLY God's messenger, not just figuratively speaking?

It is TRUE, I am God's messenger. What do you think the faithful and discreet slave is? I have nothing to gain from any of you, why should I lie? For my own glory? That would never be the case. By their fruits you shall recognize them.

Tell me, any of you who claim to know the bible. Who are the Holy Ones?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It is TRUE, I am God's messenger. What do you think the faithful and discreet slave is? I have nothing to gain from any of you, why should I lie? For my own glory? That would never be the case. By their fruits you shall recognize them.

Brownboy, it is as a fruitcake that we recognise you.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

It is TRUE, I am God's messenger

And I am Batman! Beware evildoers.

Who else is on this thread????

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

If none of you can identify the "Holy Ones" of the Most High, then you missed out on significant fulfillment of prophecy. None of you have ever even attempted to make a response to this question.

The Faithful Slave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    If none of you can identify the "Holy Ones" of the Most High, then you missed out on significant fulfillment of prophecy. None of you have ever even attempted to make a response to this question.

What question?

It's kind of difficult to communicate with someone who repeatedly claims to be the anointed of jehovah, without presenting any evidence to prove the assertion. Prove that and you might get some respect in here.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I just talked to the Easter Bunny and he vouched for him. Sorry FoDN

• sir82
    sir82

I get confused...

Is this the cross-dressing, Diana Ross wig-wearing dude who found Jesus while dumpster-diving and saw the image of a black baby in a cloud, or is this someone else?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I just talked to the Easter Bunny and he vouched for him. Sorry FoDN

lol

That's ok monkeyshine, thanks. It saves me the trouble of contacting the Mad Hatter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit