"That I may make a reply to him that is taunting me"

by under_believer 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

But if that evil slave should say in his heart, my Master is delaying, (Matthew 24:48)

I know good, I had to experience wickedness in order to build my strength in emotion, so that I may know what people have experienced. This so that I could provided counceling to the lowly ones of JAH.

To this day the final fulfillment of Jesus Christ arriving so that all might see him has been withheld from me. From the very first time in the beginning I was told, today is the day but it never came to pass. Perhaps tomorrow I was told, than the meaning was revealed to me. Always provide a basis for your belief. Look at the headlines please, in order to know the time and season we are in. This is the True meaning of "my Master is Delaying".......

However I was with The Alimghty, and knew all would come to pass as it was written. Therefore it was never in my heart. I recieved punishment only to the extent neccessary to accomplish a modern day sacrifice in like manner to my Master Jesus Christ, AMEN.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

And should start beating his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards (Matthew 24:49)

I was led to those chosen and revealed to the family of Christ that they were chosen also.

I was instructed to test their heart in this world by words put forth by JAH. So that those in the heavens can witness and also learn the Wisdom of The Almighty from the standpoint of a human. Seven out of those I was sent forth to experienced death of someone close to them.

I was instructed on how to councel them and also to provide them with gifts of love, and minimal monitary assistance according to my resources. I revealed to them that they were gifts from GOD. This is the True meaning of beating his fellow slaves, as a witness to what satan placed before them. Jehovah will reward them according to their worthiness. AMEN.......

I spent time in places that I avoided as a Christian due to restrainment from my bible based conscious. I was tested to see if I could be drawn back into the evil world of mankind. I also witnessed the degradation of human society caused by comsumption of alcohol. I see my friends drink and act uncaringly. They suffer in health and in spiritual breakdown. Many have broken hearts from all they do to each other while intoxicated.

This is the meaning of eating and drinking with the confirmed drunkards. The faithful slave can in no way be led back into the wicked world of mankind built up by satan and his demons.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

the Master of the slave will come on a day that he does not expect him and in an hour that he does not know.(Matthew 24:50)

I have met THE FATHER, THE FIRST MASTER.

I have met JESUS CHRIST, my Master upon the earth of mankind.

They came to me when I did not expect it, which is held to be TRUE, AMEN until time indefinite.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

And will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and gnashing of teeth will be. (Matthew 24:51)

I have spent time in the wicked world of mankind to be tested and acted as a Hypocryte, in order to know what my friends are like in their person. I hated with a passion, what they do in disrespect of The Almighty GOD, and in disrepect to all that is Holy. We all watched through my eyes, as I begged for JAH to bring this world to a close.

I have experienced the Most Violent and Wicked in Nature known as satan the devil in my body, heart, and soul. This is THE WAR OF ARMAGEDDON BEING WAGED IN THE HEAVENS AS WE SPEAK.......as a witness to know that it is occurring and taking place in like manner to the war in The Middle East, the birthplace of JESUS CHRIST, THE TRUE MESSIAH, AMEN UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The TRUE meaning of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

From The Alimghty to Jesus Christ and The Twelve, we weep in torment, as we see the pain and suffering allowed to occurr upon the earth, as a testing ground for good and evil. We gnash our teeth in bitter anger in order to cleanse the spirit of our true persons. There is no greater anger than that which emanates from the wicked spirits in the heavens.......

This is The TRUE Meaning of "The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and Jesus Christ"

No one has be so blessed as myself, with the "Grand Privilege" as to be the one and only person upon the earth to fulfill it.......amen

ALL PRAISES BELONG FIRST;

TO THE ALMIGHTY FATHER IN THE HEAVENS

Then to those in humble subjection to the ALMIGHTY FATHER

HE ALONE WILL REIGN SUPREME IN THE END, AMEN UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE.......PEACE AND GOODWILL TO MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN, AND TO ALL LIFE UPON THE PLANET EARTH.......

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN YOUR MIDST, AMEN UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE.......

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I have met THE FATHER, THE FIRST MASTER

Brownboy, are you saying you have met jehovah? It says in the bible, I can't remember where, that no one has seen jehovah and lived, so did he change the rules for you, or is this another one of your delusions?

BTW have you tried Zoloft? I haven't personally, but I hear it's very beneficial for people with mental problems, and it's obvious your current meds aren't working. Just a thought.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and it's agitation, while men become faint out of fear and expectations of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26)

This Prophecy has been fulfilled, AMEN.......

Next to be fulfilled:

And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great Glory (Luke 21:27)

AMEN UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE.......

have a good day.......PEACE

• observador
    observador

Oh boy... what a sweet and entertaining lovely thread!

Let me see if I get this right: so, the Society claims that a huge debate between Jah and Satan in heaven took place; then, God goes on to allow a bunch of Job's people to die to prove his point; then Proverbs 27:11 is thrown in the mix to confuse things even further and the myth starts to make even less sense...

...and then, out comes a guy who claims to be a God's own messenger to Mankind today, wishing everyone peace...

Oh man, it can't get crazier than this!!!

Thanks everyone for one more good laugh.

Observador.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Under_believer:The Society uses this scripture in two ways: in many instances they say that it is God speaking directly to us (example: w53 p102), and in other instances they say that it is Jehovah speaking to Jesus (example: w53 p268). In all cases, though, there is no explanation for why they think it is Jehovah speaking, or why they believe that it is us (or Jesus) that he is speaking to.
    The WT explanation of Job leaves little room for common sense.
    Many religious people from then up till now believe if we are faithful to god and his laws they will be blessed with earthly things in our earthly existence. For example I know several folks here in the bible-belt that will tell you they have been blessed with financial security only because of their faith and regular attendance at church every Sunday. If we are having a hard time then we must be doing something wrong.
    I think the story of Job is more or less a demonstration of, or an exaggeration of ?reality? and has nothing to do with God and Satan having a conversation with anyone.
    I hope your thread gets back on topic.
    plm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit