Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Warlock( a fitting name for a hater of Jehovah)

I DO NOT hate Jah, you little green monster!

He said in his inspired word that homosexuals would be killed by him.......

Last word I heard on that from the WTS was there could be "extenuating" circumstances concerning someone's homsexuality.

only Jah and Jesus could determine what "outside factors" had contributed to this individuals "willfull " sin.

I stand by my statement above. I think Jah will prove to be more merciful than people think. Warlock

• gumby
    gumby
    GUMBY you liar!
    I was as pure white as the driven snow......then 'ol foul Mouth Mary showed up and corrupted me and Karl and juni and others I won't mention.
    you corrupted ME!

*slaps Karl a few times in the face to bring him to his senses* Karl......you were brainwashed my little buddy!! You've been made to THINK I was the one who was evil because that's how Mary works.........she plants these seeds in ya that make ya want to talk dirty and crude like some worthless white trash.......then she blames YOU when you turn out bad....just like you did. She did the same thing to me and others and now we're all goin down and there's nuthin you can do to stop it! *goes in and swallows 18 generic ibuprophens and drinks a shot glass of strong ripple wine* Gumby

• Mary
    Mary
    Karl......you were brainwashed my little buddy!! You've been made to THINK I was the one who was evil because that's how Mary works.........she plants these seeds in ya that make ya want to talk dirty and crude like some worthless white trash.......then she blames YOU when you turn out bad....just like you did. She did the same thing to me and others and now we're all goin down and there's nuthin you can do to stop it!

Now now.....take another look at me......you don't think an angel such as myself could lead anyone astray now do you Karl?

*goes in and swallows 18 generic ibuprophens and drinks a shot glass of strong ripple wine*

Just don't mix percocet and wine.

• juni
    juni

JEZEBEL JUNI

Juni....your Jezebel of the heathens....you can still be my concubine even though your hormones go all wacky sometimes and you do your Jekel and Hyde thingy.....I don't mind, ...... after being around Mouthy and Mary, you get used to just about anything.

,,,btw, are you gonna live in heaven or hell

I will follow him wherever he shall go.......wherever you are I will follow......

• gumby
    gumby

Juni.....I ain't even gettin a fricken buzz yet......so don't call 911 just yet. The only thing that happened so far is I went flaccid when I saw your post fer some reason ...cuz I think your wordly

Warlock the male witch,

He said in his inspired word that homosexuals would be killed by him.......

Last word I heard on that from the WTS was there could be "extenuating" circumstances concerning someone's homsexuality.

Oh yeah? Well, it appears you put more stock in mans word than gods. Paul didn't give any excuses for drunks and gays and he said god was gonna kill em all. If yer gay....you gotts live like a monk....and if your an alcoholic, you can't live like a drunk. Hey....did that rhyme?

Karl,

Hey.....did ya just notice how Mary just sent everyone a subliminal message with that pic of the angel? If you look real close, you'll notice the angel on the left had her leggs apart and you can see her underwear!! That's the kinda stuff I'm talkin bout that Mary does to make you think dirty thoughts. I'm on to her sly tricks and I'm gonna keep an eye on all her posts from now on and I'm turnin her arse in the next time she tries sumthin tricky like that.

Gumspy

• juni
    juni
    Juni.....I ain't even gettin a fricken buzz yet......so don't call 911 just yet. The only thing that happened so far is I went flaccid when I saw your post fer some reason ...cuz I think your wordly

YOU SILLY !! YOU WERE IN THAT STATE LOOOOOONG BEFORE I POSTED.

JUNI

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hey Gumbsinful:

Pay attention.....ya hear?!!!!! Were discussing Jehovahs sacred word the bible ya little silly......sheeesh

My question is still valid - what if you never read Jehoover's word, or missed a bit out?? Would you be sinning wilfully if you didn't even know it was said to be a sin there? I'd reckon, no.

In fact would you be sinning at all if ya didn't realise someone else called it a sin?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Paul didn't give any excuses for drunks and gays and he said god was gonna kill em all.

I guess that's it for you then. Sorry.

Warlock

• mouthy
    mouthy

After reading this post >>>I am going to report you ALL. I have had to bathe my eyes after reading such dirty ,nasty remarks.
    Now listen up children. There IS a Creator HIS name is Jesus!!! He will not be mocked. !!!I myself have prayed for you all, SO REPENT & be made clean....Say after me
    "Heavenly Father please forgive me for mocking you. I know Isaiah had dirty lips & you forgave him
    & since you died for me & I am a sinner. You threw all my sins into the lake & & posted a sign NO FISHING: I ask you to come into my life & teach, direct, & guide me ,In the name above all others JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!!

If you said that prayer YOUR SAVED

• juni
    juni

ON BENDED KNEES I REPENT SISTER GRACE.

CAN WE HAVE A BORN AGAIN PARTY NOW??

JUNI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit