Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Gumlardsez: I think it's just a case of being from the south eastern part of the U.S..... *winnie's like a pig*

2 things...Texas is not in the "southeast" and :

Yee-haww...Gumbelina is back ! I knew it when he fulfilled the prophetic talking sheepsudderrance in the holy book of Rabbitism, I AM, Chap. 4:69, "You will know the coming of the True ™ Green ™ Claymation ™Lard man when he speaks winny's the words, "winnie's like a pig." 70, And, he will be bad at geography, too, thus you will know him by these holy signs..

Rabbit (Founder, President and actual client of Rabbitsm International)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gumdefiled is right!!! I reckon all your teeth fell out too after that big lie--not only your gums rotted>> WHEW

Mouthy....thanks for the invite to Juni's party and for inviting me.........but after the last party I came to with you there I'm afraid it will happen again. I'm refering to the time you got me drunk on the spiked punch you kept offering me to drink and me waking up dressed like a cowboy. I'll never forget that Grace. You said you weren't there when I did it but someone showed me a pic with you in the backround laughin at me and puttin your boots on. I'm leaving out the door right now as we speak to go to my 12th therapy session at the county health building.

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy....your as beautiful right now as you were when you were 25

• mouthy
    mouthy

ROTFL!!!! Cheeky monkey!!!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Mouthy,

You have some real BAD associates.

Warlock

• mouthy
    mouthy

Warlock I know! >>>GUMBY!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy....don't listen to that sick man.....he's got a name from the devil...."warlock". Look it up if'n ya don't believe me.If you hang with him.....your sure to have some demun problems. If you do...just call me and I'll come over and pray for ya and get rid of the bastards.

Gumby

• juni
    juni

Gumdear? How did you know about my tatoo?

• gumby
    gumby

Juni !!! OMG!!!

That guy with his hand on your fanny looks like Charles Manson!!!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmm, looks like another thread deteriorated due to WILLFUL SIN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit