Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni
    Please be cautious of Mary. She's the one that's a wolf in sheeps clothing with that little angel she uses to sidetrack others and tries to look pure and innocent. In reality she can outcuss, outdrink, and use verbal language on you that would make any man have some serious shrinkage.

You're certainly right about Mary. Look down Gumbdinger.

Mary- Karl I believe is w/kimoko today? He has a b/day coming up. His 18th. Remember when you were 18? I was married and pregnant 3 mo. later. Yes Gumbuddy I was a virgin.

Yes people that is me. East Indian Gumby? I don't think so. Asian.

Luna, at first it's painful, but after giving birth to 25 babies lobe piercing and stretching is a snap. Now my vagina is a different story. Have to stuff leaves in there to keep it all in.

Yeah. So I heard that Goo is a mermaid. That's why Gumbendy has to keep flexible and Goo gets mad 'cause he gets kinky at times.

• luna2
    luna2

Bummer on the vagina thing, juni. I do like your little hat, though.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Luna for your sympathy. Those leaves get mighty scratchy at the end of the day and then they start crumbling and fall out. Won't go into details here though 'cause it gets pretty nasty.

My hat? Ordered it through Spiegels in Chicago. So happened they still had it in stock from their 1945 catalogue.

That cloth roll behind my neck? I keep my lunch in there. Would make you if I told you what I eat. cockroaches and locust

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

How can sin be wilfull if people are said to be born with an inherent inclination to sin. People have to fight against the flaw they are born with not to sin. People have no choice in matter in that they have no choice of being born with their dna holding its peculiar proclivity. Some people are lucky to be born gooody goods others are born with bad traits in their dna seems to me. But God holds everyone responsible for their actions: "Will you get the mastery of it" God's rules. He is going to do what he wants. Self righteous people presumptuously try to decide if a sin is wilful or wicked vs weakness. I domnt worruy about that anymore. I try to do my best. Thats it.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    How can sin be wilfull if people are said to be born with an inherent inclination to sin

All of Gumbies sins are willful.

Warlock

• mouthy
    mouthy

Fisherman I liked your reply Welcome!!!

Because, the offspring of Adam and Eve are said (by St.Augustine) I dont listen to HIM either > I listen to NO man ever again...Did that for 25 years & look at me now....

• Mary
    Mary
    How can sin be wilfull if people are said to be born with an inherent inclination to sin Warlock said: All of Gumbies sins are willful.

That just about sums up the reason why mankind is on the path to Hell.

Image Preview

• lowden
    lowden
    You mentioned "justice" was not carried out by god in letting mans penalty with Adan and Eves fall result in death. Who's standards did you use in qualifying "justice"?

Oi Gumbollocks!!

Stop being an awkward arse and accept that justice (or our sense of fairness in dealing with others, a sense of rectitude and honesty) has not been done towards us with regard to that bloke and his big gig in the sky.

As the formidable Terry has eloquently explained.

You just don't like clever people do ya...huh?

let me hit you in the forehead with a baseball bat and I'll bury you in my backyard and no one will know cept fer you and me?

'N' by the way, if you did hit Terry in the forehead with a baseball bat, he actually wouldn't know about it!! Cos he'd be laid down dead. Silly boy.

See ya can be clever (sometimes ya sound like ya are)...ya just have to try harder!

Peace and Goodwill to ya boy.

Lowden

• gumby
    gumby

Sorry folks, I've been away puking in the toilet after I read Juni's comments about her female parts down there. * reminds self to never rake the leaves again*

Because, the offspring of Adam and Eve are said (by St.Augustine) I dont listen to HIM either > I listen to NO man ever again...Did that for 25 years & look at me now....

Mouthy, Augustine ain't the only one to say that. It says that in the bible....and, who do you think wrote the bible and compiled it? Men.

*goes to the library and looks for a bible written by women*

Gumby

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Gumarse,

Leave Terry alone, I met him at the Texas SweatFest, obviously he had that boob reduction you're always harpin' about. And Mzz. Rabbit, not me, said, "He's a fine looking apostate."

OK, now Terry...I'm confused...so-o-o... Are you for or against sin ?

Don't use such big words next time me & Gumbellini aren't up on that stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit