Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock
    If you do...just call me and I'll come over and pray for ya and get rid of the bastards.

If you call Gumby, you will just have another demon to contend with.

Warlock

• mouthy
    mouthy

Juni!!!! Go to your room!!!!

• juni
    juni

But mom.......Gumballs always brings out the worst in me. I just can't help myself.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

I keep telling ya!Did you not listen to Brother Elder???? BAD ASSOCIATIONS SPOIL USEFUL HABITS all you have to do is this>>>>

O.K. Juni you may now leave the room give that naughty boy the left foot of fellowship

• juni
    juni

Thanks mom. You're the bestest! Now for Gumbevil....

• gumby
    gumby

Luna said,

Hmmm, looks like another thread deteriorated due to WILLFUL SIN!

I know what you mean Luna......all my threads turn into doo doo. We've went Willfull Sin, to James Thomas hittin on Granny, to tattoo's, to Charles Manson in 5 short pages. Awful....ain't it? Gumby

• luna2
    luna2

It ain't so bad, brudder gum. At least it isn't Kingdumb Hall dull around here.

• gumby
    gumby
    It ain't so bad, brudder gum. At least it isn't Kingdumb Hall dull around here.

Yeah, that's true Luna.....AND...there ain't been no mention of Nutsacks either. This is a record for me. Gumby

• juni
    juni

Let me correct you little brother. On the other post about how many years ya been "in" you said you were goin' to kick me in the nutsack!!

I think ya goin' senile cause there ain't no nutsacks to be kicked.

Emperoress Juni to you.

• Mary
    Mary

Notice how all the threads that turn into something dirty is whenever Gumby and KW13 post?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit