Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock
    THE OLD HIPS ARE WARNING ME THERE IS GOING TO BE A STORM

Yeah................."the storm of Armageddon". See, it is "just around the corner". Mouthy the prophetess has spoken......................I mean her hips have spoken.

Warlock

• gumby
    gumby

Do not be Decieved! Neither greedy persons, nor extornioners, nor men who lie with men and touch each other down there, nor theives will enter the kingdom....even if they are a believer. (see Paul's idears all through the New Testament)

The bible continues to warn against sinning as if sinning will bring penalties such as death, yet it is full of statements saying believers are released from sin. Why all the warnings and pronouncements, and threats for sinning if one in christ is absolved from sins?

I agree with Nark, the passages are dualistic in places.

....and I STILL think granny is gonna becomes buddies with demunz if she don't change her wicked ways and be more nice and quit pickin on people.

That's exactly why the judging should be left to God, not a priest, nor a body of elders.

Warlock you heathen bastard and biblical heretic!!!!!!

Paul says to remove the wicked man from you and to treat him as a man of the nations and so did Jesus if a brother became a real butthead and didn't even listen to the folks in the congregation......so Jehovahs says it's OK to be mean to people and judge them.........that's why Mouthy may still have a fighting chance.....Jehovah willing.

Gumhovah

Gumby

• juni
    juni

Whew..... I feel so much better Father Gumballs that you gave us your blessings.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby

Juni....your Jezebel of the heathens....you can still be my concubine even though your hormones go all wacky sometimes and you do your Jekel and Hyde thingy.....I don't mind, ...... after being around Mouthy and Mary, you get used to just about anything.

,,,btw, are you gonna live in heaven or hell?

Rabbit,

There are so many outside factors that affect us.
    That's right brother Rabbit....some of us are sinners cuz were half crazy and so we gotta shoot heroin, and smoke PCP, and snort meth like you do.....and sad part is, you can't even help it. ((((((((Rabbit))))))))) Gumbastard Gumby
  • Mary
    Mary
    Warlock said: Yeah................."the storm of Armageddon". See, it is "just around the corner"

For further instructions, please see my post on "just around the corner" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/119981/1.ashx

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary sweet one I noticed in your two last post you did not succumb to blasphemy!!!! Good Girl
    Did you notice the nasty Gumby swore OFTEN!!!! Even calling my son Warlock a B..........D

Lets not talk to him any more. Shunning is the best policy.....Remember what "MOTHER": told us?

"BAD ASSOCIATIONS SPOIL USEFUL HABITS!!!!
    >>>>To GUMBY

• gumby
    gumby
    Mary sweet one I noticed in your two last post you did not succumb to blasphemy!!!! Good Girl

Did you notice the nasty Gumby swore OFTEN!!!! Even calling my son Warlock a B..........D

Lets not talk to him any more. Shunning is the best policy.....Remember what "MOTHER": told us?

"BAD ASSOCIATIONS SPOIL USEFUL HABITS!!!!

>>>>To GUMBY

Don't be praising her grace....she'll just get haughty and self rightous and it will all be your fault. In fact.....she's the one who taught me those bad words. When I first came to JWD.... I was as pure white as the driven snow......then 'ol foul Mouth Mary showed up and corrupted me and Karl and juni and others I won't mention. I also noticed you Grace, became overly attracted to Sir Tom Jones and your desire for him became overwelming and you prolly had evil thoughts about him too. So then, quit sayin I'm bad association and threatenin to shun me or I'll have both your arses turned into the elders in a New York Bethel minute and you'll both be disfellowshipped for tryin to defame me. Gumproud

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Paul says to remove the wicked man from you and to treat him as a man of the nations and so did Jesus if a brother became a real butthead and didn't even listen to the folks in the congregation......so Jehovahs says it's OK to be mean to people and judge them.........that's why Mouthy may still have a fighting chance.....Jehovah willing.

Paul was not given the authority to grant everlasting life, Jesus said every sin would be forgiven, except one, and Jehovah gave the judging over to Jesus.

Go back to Gene Scotts church. They could use you right now.

Warlock

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    That's right brother Rabbit....some of us are sinners cuz were half crazy and so we gotta shoot heroin, and smoke PCP, and snort meth like you do.....and sad part is, you can't even help it. ((((((((Rabbit))))))))) Gumbastard

OMFG, it-it s-shows ? (shhhhh...I have this sane image to protect...) <<--- is that a 3-way ? So, would that fall under willful, brain-dead or accidental ? Rabbit, Founder & President of Rabbitism International Ministries (We decide what sin is trust us !)

• lowden
    lowden

Sin is a bag of religious shit!!

Doing wrong to my fellowman is another thing. But sin? I don't SIN every bloody day!!! I'm not having ANY of that sinister mind-controlling bullshit anymore.

Once upon a time i might have believed that if all i'd done all day that was bad was swearing (in my head, even bad THOUGHTS for pitys sake, no watyout there!) that i'd SINNED. I was therefore a BAD person, deserved to die, needed jesus sacrifice, needed to bow and ask forgiveness. Sod OFF!! I say that to anyone who dares call me a sinner. It's all about CONTROLLING. You are BAD, you need to come to me (god and his visible representatives) and kiss my feet.

If anyone here has such low self-esteem that they need to call themselves in this way every day, then i feel sorry for them. It's truly sad.

Peace

Lowden (of the "i won't crawl through the shit anymore" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit