Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks Mouthy, but I just don't feeeeel like being saved!

I feel like swearing when necessary, saying truthfully nasty t'ings about the WTBTS and just generally being a willfull sinner from now on.

Anyway, GumDarling, the thing is, I understand that only 15 % of the actual world population even claims to be Christian. Of them.....I've forgotten what I was going to say anyway......

Too muchTea!

• lowden
    lowden
    Too muchTea!

Come hither girl and i will proffer thee i finer beverage...of the finest Guinness. Then these nasty Christian bretheren shall seem but a wispy fart in the fetid autmnnal air.

Peace

Lowden

• mouthy
    mouthy

CAN WE HAVE A BORN AGAIN PARTY NOW??

YES!!! WE CAN,WE CAN INVITE GUMBY!!! YOU COME TO GILL.... OUR PARTY LETS ANYONE IN>>>>IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SAVED YOU DONT HAVE TO>>>>> YOUR FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT> BUT AFTER READING MY PRAYER I THINK THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL CATCH YOU NO DARLING PUT THE STONE DOWN THERES A GOOD BOY!!!!

• Gill
    Gill

No Guiness for me, Lowden!!! I'll be farting like a navvy all day tomorrow!!!

• juni
    juni
    YOUR FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT

alright!!!!

Any ideas??? Besides Bible charades that is.

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks Mouthy for the invite!

If I remember, being born the first time was bad enough....especially when I met my parents! I can't do that again!

I don't think the Holy Spirit will want to catch me when I tell him what I think of him....so perhaps it's best he just leave well alone.

Love you Mouthy!

• juni
    juni

Ah Gill sorry to hear that. (seriously) Can we still bring you some cake and a slice of pizza?

Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

Love you Mouthy!

STILL!!!!!????? LOVE YOU TOO Gill

JUNI!!!! LETS GO VISIT OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS IN THE BIG HOUSE>BETHEL!!

• gumby
    gumby
    Now listen up children. There IS a Creator HIS name is Jesus!!! He will not be mocked. !!!I myself have prayed for you all, SO REPENT & be made clean....Say after me

"Heavenly Father please forgive me for mocking you. I know Isaiah had dirty lips & you forgave him

& since you died for me & I am a sinner. You threw all my sins into the lake & & posted a sign NO FISHING: I ask you to come into my life & teach, direct, & guide me ,In the name above all others JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!!

If you said that prayer YOUR SAVED

The witnesses told me about persons like you......all ya gotta do is confess Jesus and say a half minute prayer and yer saved. You can smoke and cuss and drink.....but as long as you confeesed Jesus, ya ain't got nuthin to worry about cuz yer already saved. I'm goin back to the Kingdom Hall and workin my way back to Jehovah cuz he don't take kindly to a "gee, I'm sorry Jehovah". He wants action and proof and his son has his genes in him.

ON BENDED KNEES I REPENT SISTER GRACE.

CAN WE HAVE A BORN AGAIN PARTY NOW??

Juni....Jehovah knows your partying spirit and that you have no intrest in spiritual matters.....so quit tryin to mock him. As soon as you showed up in heaven with that grim reaper tattoo you have on your back and half way down your butt.....you'd be kicked out by Fred Franz in a heartbeat cuz he's still leading the pack up there.

Gill,

Ifeel like swearing when necessary, saying truthfully nasty t'ings about the WTBTS and just generally being a willfull sinner from now on.

Anyway, GumDarling, the thing is, I understand that only 15 % of the actual world population even claims to be Christian. Of them.....I've forgotten what I was going to say anyway......

Too muchTea!

That's how come you couldn't be a Jehovahs Witness Gill.......you have an inborn wordly spirit and attitude and the only way your going to get a normal life is to come to the Organisation and get back to the Kingdom Hall where Jehovahs spirit resides. Satan is the ruler of this world and your letting him rule you.

Mouthy....thanks for the invite to Juni's party and for inviting me.........but after the last party I came to with you there I'm afraid it will happen again. I'm refering to the time you got me drunk on the spiked punch you kept offering me to drink and me waking up dressed like a cowboy. I'll never forget that Grace. You said you weren't there when I did it but someone showed me a pic with you in the backround laughin at me and puttin your boots on. I'm leaving out the door right now as we speak to go to my 12th therapy session at the county health building.

Gumdefiled

• Gill
    Gill

Oh Gumbabe! Now you sound like my mother.

She says I have become a friend of Satan!!!!!

She should know....she bloody well married him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit