Is ALL sin WILLFULL?

by gumby 183 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

That just about sums up the reason why mankind is on the path to Hell.
    That's also why I have a lot of seats to save when I get there. Or is the seat saving only for immediate family members? Warlock

• gumby
    gumby

Warlord,

That's also why I have a lot of seats to save when I get there. Or is the seat saving only for immediate family members?

Silly guy......you can't save seats unless you use "the Aid Book". You got that many Aid Books? For you bible people, it says in the bible that a son will not answer for nor suffer from his fathers sins correct? Then WHY do we suffer from our father Adams sin? *lies in wait for Mouthy to start callin me names again* Gumagnostic

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Silly guy......you can't save seats unless you use "the Aid Book". You got that many Aid Books?

I have one...................... so I can save you a seat. I might have another one if I look in enough places.

For you bible people, it says in the bible that a son will not answer for nor suffer from his fathers sins correct?

Where?

Warlock

• gumby
    gumby

Deut. 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
    Ez.18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son:

And you have, Ex. 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation

Howdya like them apples little Mr.?

• luna2
    luna2

Gotta love the Bible. So the iniquities of fathers will be visited upon their sons and they won't be visited upon their sons depending on where ya look.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Howdya like them apples little Mr.?
    In the NT, please. Warlock

• gumby
    gumby

That's right Luna.....you hang with the Gumbster and you'll be fine

In the NT, please. Warlock

Wus a matter Warwitch.......doesn't the O.T. apply anymore? The fact is....Jehovah slaughtered thousands of sons regardless of their fathers situation. Remember Davids son from Bathsheeba? Jehovah killed that kid for Davids sin......so why did he do it? If we can't trust the O.T. to be true to it's words, they why should we believe the N.T. to be more credible? Gumby

• Warlock
    Warlock
    If we can't trust the O.T. to be true to it's words, they why should we believe the N.T. to be more credible?

Seriously, I am asking because you brought up a question I had never thought about concerning you and I paying for the sin of our father, Adam. Now, could it be, that all of the OT applied only to the Jews, and all of the NT only applies to Christians? Warlock

• gumby
    gumby
    Now, could it be, that all of the OT applied only to the Jews, and all of the NT only applies to Christians?

Well my friend, even if the O.T. only applied to the jews....it doesn't negate the fact that god contradicted himself. He plainly said a fathers sins didn't reflect on his son.......yet god killed many sons for the fathers error.

The N.T. tells us that "in Adam all are Dying" in the book of Romans. Jesus also was aware and spoke of this matter. The bible asking us not to sin is like asking a blind person to see again.

Gumby

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Well my friend, even if the O.T. only applied to the jews....it doesn't negate the fact that god contradicted himself. He plainly said a fathers sins didn't reflect on his son.......yet god killed many sons for the fathers error.

But, IF the OT only applied to the Jews, whether as individuals or The Nation, then maybe WE are the ones who are reading the scripture wrong. Maybe the scriptures you cited don't apply to us at all.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit