Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• DubBeachBabe
    DubBeachBabe

I'm addicted to sushi. Especially Norwegian salmon sashimi. Very addicted.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

BUTT...OH BUTT...You're gonna pay for that. Of course that pic was taken after I met Butt and it did terrible things to me. Terrible things.

mumsy

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It's good sh*t!

I have no one around here to eat it with me, I have to get it to go.

Great, now I want Sushi!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I am absolutely terrified of water, never been able to learn to swim, I managed to overcome it, just about anyway, when I got baptised. That was over 23 years ago, and I haven't been in anything deeper than a bathtub since.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    They said "Is it because you are adopted and you are confused?"

OMG! What a way to let you know.

• DubBeachBabe
    DubBeachBabe

Hey whiam

Next time I'm in Wisconsin I'll eat sushi with you.

Maybe some yummy tuna nigiri soaked in soya sauce, or a salmon rose or six, or just some avo maki with wasabi. Or another big platter of luscious salmon sashimi.

Stop me please.

BB

• JH
    JH

Although water is in every of these drinks below, I never drink water straight......yuck.

I only drink the following

A) Orange juice every morning with my breakfast

B) Coke with every meal and every dessert

C) Beer once or twice a week (max 5 beers a week)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Stop me please.

No, go on....Mmmmmm!

I know what I am getting for dinner!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am a twin and a gemini and my birthday makes people think I am the antichrist. . .And I eat peanut butter in huge spoonfuls from the jar. I like Crumpets fantasy-Give me a lighthouse filled with books, and you will only see me for major holidays. My faves are Thanksgiving and Independence Day.

• daystar
    daystar
    Great, now I want Sushi!

I know, right?! Sumbitch... and no one to eat sushimi or sushi with...

Let's see... I've shared so much here...

Hmm... naw, I won't go the sexual escapades route...

Ok, I sometimes suspect that my own lack of faith might very well someday drive me quite mad. There seems to be something very strong inside of us that simply wants, very strongly, to believe in some supreme authority telling us what we can or cannot do. I deny that to be true though. Thus I sometimes find myself at odds with one part of my own nature while I relish and espouse others. While I can apply the same logic to believers who deny certain parts of their nature (sex, etc.), I feel like a hypocrite at times because of it. And so, a very primary conflict I have yet to resolve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit