Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh, good Job Princess! I joined the PTA at the Middle school and the elementry school at the same time! They really do a lot that as parents of school kids we really should appreciate. It was a lot...A LOT of work! You hang in there!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I shower once a week weather I need it or not!

• moshe
    moshe

I my past life I was a German Luftwaffe pilot- I got shot down by an American P-51 Mustang- I think about 1944.

• restrangled
    restrangled

OK, 2 things.

First, I was president of a Condo association and quit outright after 8 months, writing a very nasty letter to the remaining Board and all 250 residents and then promptly moving out.

Second, which you all have probably figured out by now.....I have a couple glasses of cabernet and start posting on this site. As the evening goes on my spelling, logic and sentence structure disintegrate. But I do adore you all!

Your friend,

r.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    I was able to overcome my fear of open water swimming last year, and now am a fairly decent age group triathlete.

Princess,

Now the next step is you have to get UNDER the water.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    You were too scared to masturbate?

"All I know is that I could see and now I'm blind!", he said to the pharisees...

LT,

I said give the talk on masturbation.

Your eyesight is failing ya you hairy palmed Scot!!!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I can't swim but I can snorkel really well,even in deep water.

I once worked for the largest gold-mining company in Canada.Now I work for the largest gold-mining company in the world.

Goldminer

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    apostate kate - so dont you have your rainforest cabin anymore? Its sound like a Barbara Kingsolver dream!

Now I have a cabin on a completly different piece of earth. It is the High Desert, Mojave in Southern California, a Joshua Tree forrest. Not the lush green and heady scented tropical rainforrest, but it has its own charm. When the monsoon storms come across the mesa the air fills with a sweet sage fragrance. The city people down in Los Angelas discovered us a few years ago and call us "the New Bohemia". They can visit but we like it when they leave.

I will always be looking for a way to find a more secluded beautiful place. I gave up cities and took up eccentric redneck hippy years ago. We will be here for many years but will retire someplace more secluded. We have our eye on Alaska, Colorado or British Columbia. It is too hot for me here.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Once I was cycling to work and I ran over a dog. It was fine, it got up and ran off to chase the traffic. My knee was buggered for the upcoming snow season though, and I wasn't happy about it. I pretend that's why I can't snowboard.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I'm putting all my stuff into storage and moving into an ugly (but bright) closet-sized studio in a very old heritage building in a relatively dangerous part of town.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit