Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

Something interesting about me....hmmmm...well, I sometimes think I am quite the study in opposites. I definitely have a fun-loving wild side that still (at 36) likes to go out with the girls clubbing, etc. (though those occasions are more and more rare, I can still tie one on with the best of them!!). Then I have this intellectual side that I think lives in an alternate universe somewhere, a lonely scholar cloistered away with my books and writings and studies.

I like to throw dinner parties and be surrounded by friends and family with Latin Jazz playing softly in the background. I like to party occasionally but then I can just as contentedly sit on quiet, cold evenings and crochet...yea, crochet (I have also been known to hunch over a sewing machine).

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Reminds me of a thread from long ago Brid.

Are you a contradiction of yourself?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I'm somewhere in this screenshot

• juni
    juni

Are you the lamp post Lisa?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

come to think of it...I may be near the lamp post

• juni
    juni

Woman in blue dress w/red hair standing in front of middle lamp post?

What is that a pic of ?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

It's screenshot of our World of Warcraft guild when we hung the head of the Dragon Onyxia in the major city of Stormwind. My character is a Night Elf and I'm actually just about in the center of the picture on the white cat just to the left of the other white cat with the head armor. See the horses with the fiery hooves in the center of the shot?

Directly to the left is a cat with a green adornment on its head. Next to that is a plain striped cat?

tada!! that's my mount and you can barely see me...

here's an early screenshot of my character...she's got FAR better gear now

varga.jpg

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Arrowstar you go girl. I thought I was the only woman our age that was into gaming. Did I mention I'm single now? lol

Sherry

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Sherry!!

Good gawd, it's good to see ya, hon!! Oh, you better believe I'm into gaming. Have been for years...

Heck, I introduced my son to World of Warcraft. We quest together. Last night, I was OT in Molten Core. I got an ingame email saying that the guild is looking to make me some Dark Iron gear!

hot DAYUM!!

For the ALLIANCE!!

Lisa aka Vargastar

• KW13
    KW13

i wish my mum was into gaming, very cool indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit