Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowman
    Nowman

Chuckie,

I knew someone would think it was cool. Usually, thats how people remember me at the next X-mas party, "Your the one who could balance a beer bottle on your head", "are you going to do it again this year" with such sincereness! I guess its the little things in life!

Oh, while Iam typing, I have a full glass of water on my head (just wanted to make sure I could still do it), its sitting there very nice...

Nkki

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I am a caucasian married to an African-American (which, as far as I can determine, is just like a regular American only more Africanish ), I am an ex-JW while my wife is still a JW.

Almost all of my extended family are JWs, while none of her extended family are JWs. Although we each stick out like a sore thumb among our in-laws (by virtue of the principles of token-hood), we are each more frequently seen associating with our inlaws than we are seen associating with our own birth families.

I think it is interesting, but it may not be.

• thepackage
    thepackage

I've had lunch with President Bush.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I have a Ph'd and a Masters Degree because I read the Watchtower and Awake for 20 years.

Dr. Warlock

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Although I am right handed I can only play pool with my left arm...(ok ok, but I'm tryin here..)

FF

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Good work Dr Warlock, thats hilarious!!! LOL

• integ
    integ

My name is Tom Baffa.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you!

• KW13
    KW13

Although i was born over here, my main and only passport is Danish.

• jambon1
    jambon1

I have 'stray' hairs all over me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit