Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

I consider myself an excellent underwater swimmer/diver but live nowhere near water. I fell in love with a sport called underwater hockey (or Octopush as I think it's called in the UK), and really think that given the chance I could be a great player, but I don't currently live near any teams/leagues.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm going through a "divorce" and moving to Portland, Oregon on September 1st.

Sherry

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

i'm blond

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    i'm blond

So am I but you must be a true blonde, cause you spelled it wrong lmao! Or did I?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my boobs sweat

• Fleur
    Fleur

Okay, here we go, some stuff about me to post.

I have married the only two people (men) I've ever kissed (or anything else for that matter). I'm very selective! Needless to say my second choice has worked out infinitely better than the first.

Also, I have had OCD since childhood. I am very meticulous about hand washing and food preparation and I cannot stand to have anyone else share my food (except my husband) or touch my food. eating out causes me a lot of stress and I tend to go only to places I know really well.

In my teens I used to starve myself, living for days on coca cola and advil.

Sherry I hope that the move will be a new beginning for you...sorry about your divorce ((((Sherry)))

hugs

essie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    So am I but you must be a true blonde, cause you spelled it wrong lmao! Or did I?

lmao! did I spell that right?

• Brigid
    Brigid

JH, would you like to elaborate for the group? You are among friends here. Are you trying to tell us you relate to the movie "The 40-year-old Virgin"? I loved that movie. There's no shame in it.

If you don't get more specific, hon, our imaginations are going to start running wild here!

• earthtone
    earthtone

Scared of open water..

Claustophobic...

I have PCOS..

Married twice... still didn't get it right though

I'm a big cry baby around that time of the month...

• Arthur
    Arthur

My favorite groups are: Dream Theater, Luscious Jackson, and Cold Play.

My favorite movies are: The Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, The Game, and The Village

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit