Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

IP_SEC is really cute. . .darn it.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I had my lighthouse but it was a secluded cabin in the Maui rainforrest. It was awesome to wake up to a symphony of birds, breakfast growing wild, and the power of the crashing waves to lull me to sleep.

oh something you all don't know...

I am a freak

and I can get my freak on

uh huh yep

edited to add; and I used to run around naked

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

What do you know about me?

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I'm obsessed with East Indian culture, movies, etc. I'm so very thankful for Netflix because I can watch all the Bollywood I want. No one understands my fascination but I'm addicted.

I'm a cross-stitcher...It's a very tedious hobby but it cures my boredom when I'm waiting for my next Bollywood movie to come in the mail.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

DubBeachBabe, you know sushi! In South Africa? That's an unusual place for sushi. Want to enjoy the realy sushi made by a sushi master? Come to California!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I snuck an Elder's daughter out of her bedroom window one time at 3 A.M. when I was 16.

She was the perfect JW too. I could have announced it on stage and nobody would have believed me.

I guess there were some good memories!

• Trippin2962
    Trippin2962

hummm.....something interesting about me..... I have the uncanny ability to imitate any cultural accent. I can imitate Brits, Austrians, Jamaicans, US Southerners... you name it. I should be in entertainment. I think I missed my calling. Oh yeah, and somedays I speak in a particular accent all day long. It bugs the heck out of my kids, lol.

• arwen
    arwen

I ride on the back of my husband's Harley alot. I guess I am a biker bitch?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    plucking my pubic hair for about 3 years. But this month I stopped cold turkey

keep on plucking and you will look like a cold turkey down there! hehe!

apostate kate - so dont you have your rainforest cabin anymore? Its sound like a Barbara Kingsolver dream!

I love violent Tartan Asia Extreme movies.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

This is one of the bestest threads ever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit