Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I fantasise about being a recluse in a big house by the sea (sometimes a lighthouse) and only seeing other humans once a month for a big party and then being solitary for the rest of the month.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Still can't think of anything, apart from stuff I wouldn't care to reveal on here.

You could ask dedpoet, but he wouldn't dare tell you, or else!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'd love to come join you for your monthly lighthouse party by the sea Crumpet, sounds cool.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm a black belt in karate.

I take Irish Step Dancing.

I'm an artist by trade.

I got a new tattoo a couple of months ago...it covers my right thigh and is leaping cats with wings. :)

• bebu
    bebu

I'm usually the repair person in the house, esp with plumbing and electric. (But nothing really overwhelming.) I like knowing about how things work so that if need be, I can fix them.

I also make biodiesel in our basement, and roast coffee in our garage.

bebu

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Still frozen

• Scully
    Scully

I was raised in a cult. But you already knew that.

It does cause a bit of a stir when I reveal that to "normal" people I know.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I'd love to come join you for your monthly lighthouse party by the sea Crumpet, sounds cool.

Nic all are welcome - there will be a small rowing boat to fetch you from the shore at 6.30 - bring cigars, cheese, grapes and good wine and I mean Good wine - none of this cheap stuff. Be prepared to stay all night (the tide turns at 8) and to leave at 7 the next morning.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

I write lesbian Star Trek: Voyager fan fiction for fun.

http://www.ralst.com/BloodFever.HTM

Yep, total geeky girl dyke.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I organize things for fun and yet refuse to be organized to accomplish the ministry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit