Reveal something interesting that we didn't know about you

by JH 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm just quoting an earlier poster SmilesSmiles Katie - am not the pluckee - just plucky

lame i know!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'm not nearly as dull and boring in real life as my posts make me seem. jst2laws (Steve) regularly calls me an asshole, but he does it good-naturedly.

I was once engaged to a relative of jst2laws and joyzabel.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I'm the 'plucker' Crump was referring to. And yes ... I like it best bare with no hair at all. Ms Crump was right ... kind of like a 'cold turkey' but with allot more heat added.

And to the other question I don't get neck cramps "much" because I do the plucking mostly to keep it Brazilian bare in between waxing. (I absolutly hate getting waxed!!) I just pluck a few everytime I potty.

But like i said ... my plucking days are over because I am going to get laser hair removal down there just like I did under my arms.

No more being a plucker!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

• DubBeachBabe
    DubBeachBabe

Hey Sunshine

In Cape Town, South Africa, do we know sushi? Hell yes. Although my sushi teacher was Japanese, he's one-of-a-kind here. Most sushi chefs are local, or Singaporean, Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese...

Picture a fascinating and beautiful place where you can have gorgeous seafood between the mountain and the ocean. http://www.sleeping-out.co.za/ftp/Pictures/2951-D-10146.jpg

Imagine sushi at sunset. http://www.cellars-hohenort.com/images/Welcome/codfather.jpg

Wonderful stuff. http://www.tygervalley.co.za/uploadimages/capetownfish3.jpg

But okay, I'll take you up on your offer to enjoy sushi in California made by a sushi master anytime. I'll check my diary...

BB

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Something interesting?

Whatever scares me makes me want to try it.

Hiked up a steep mountain with a 5000 foot drop-off.

Scuba dived with sharks

Scuba dived through a cave system

Gave the talk on masturbation in the ministry school because four other brothers were too embarassed to give it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You were too scared to masturbate?

"All I know is that I could see and now I'm blind!", he said to the pharisees...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Apolgies to falsely accused plucker, and actual plucker! My eyes were watering so much I couldnt read properly!

Does lasering work first time then? Ive got one hair on my bellybutton and four on my big toe that have outstayed their welcome.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

No it takes about 6 times to get them all gone according to my gal who just did it! She loves it. I am saving to do it too! Cannot wait to laser!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You were too scared to masturbate?

"All I know is that I could see and now I'm blind!", he said to the pharisees...

When I figured out how to do it..I did it so much in one night that I about passed out. I figured it out in the shower and after about 16 times....I started to get really dizzy and hit my head on the tiled wall some. Then I got a call and had to go in to work. I was the most relaxed person you ever saw. Clean too!

• Princess
    Princess

I'm president of the PTA.

Since I never was able to play sports in school as a dub, I'm totally loving the adult league volleyball team I play on now. Interestingly, made up of 75% ex-dubs.

I was able to overcome my fear of open water swimming last year, and now am a fairly decent age group triathlete.

Sherry:

I'm going through a "divorce" and moving to Portland, Oregon on September 1st.

I'm so sorry to read this. I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering what was going on with you. (((Sherry)))

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit