Great news. The WTS did not commit spiritual prostitution with UN.

by thirdwitness 597 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Dozy:
    "it struck a cord with the newbies because it implied that the WTS had "covered up" , so he was happy to run with it."
    Yes, it struck a cord with me in 2002 and it still does today. I still attend occasionally and I know that this COULD not be discussed out in the open. If you are a witness, go ahead and bring this up in the next WT study that references the UN; see how long you last before being disfellowshipped.
    Put your money where your mouth is.
    This is RANK hypocrisy on the part of the GB and their 'helpers'. They have bashed the UN for decades, cast the churches as whores for being associated and now they are associated in the same way EXACTLY as the Catholic Church, AND YOU DON'T SEE A PROBLEM?
    Get your head out.

• Borgia
    Borgia

So, WT did not have spiritual sex with the harlot .......petting maybe? dry F. or was it a finger excercise?

3W, you still maintain the fact that nothing happened. something did happen but you are just to blind to see.

Poor chap. You must be head over heels about the WT.

Well, I found a text that you may find very interesting. Please, open your bible at Proverbs chapter 30 and lookup the vers 10. Here it reads:

"So is the way of an adulterous woman: she eats, and wipes her mouth, and says, I have done no evil."

See, 3W, you´re absolutely right. WT has done no evil.

Cheers

Borgia

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Nothing like creating a pretend enemy to fulfil a pretend interpretation. The UN has done more for the world and saved more lives than any single religion has ever done.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    ..i think they were there as they said to get information...

Why would an Organization seperate from the world and directed by the holy spirit need to associate itself with another organization they themselves marked as the "beast with seven heads and 10 horns" from Revelations?

Wouldn't that be like asking advice directly from Satan or am I missing something here?

I'm not the one who branded the UN as evil; it was the WTS who did so.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Bottom line this organization, that claims to be so holy and pure that when god came to examine every religion in the world only it was found to be favorble to god, has been caught in association with the scarlet colored wild beast. By their on standards just going into the UN should be a thing they find repulsive. By their on standards, this is the organization that stated in a question from readers that it would be wrong for a christian to join the YMCA to use the swimming pool, because they would be sharers of what the Y represents. By there own standards, this is the organization that says in another question from readers that it would be wrong for a witness who is a building contrator to take on a remoldling job for a church, because they would be promoting false worship (never mind that almost every kindom hall they sell is bought by a church.)

This organizations own past words has made them guilty and worthy of the second death in fiery gehenna, for their gross failing to be gods true and faithful organization as they claimed for almost a century. They are guilty and deserve the full punishment that they themselves would dole out to the meek publisher that gave in to natural fleshly desire's. The reproach that they would heap upon someone who choose life in the form of accepting a blood transfusion, is now on their heads. No one should feel sorry for them, just as the on-lookers looked at the fallen babylon the great and merely shook their heads, that should be our response to the great WT$. They should swallow their reproach like bitter wormwoon and choke to death on it.

• heathen
    heathen

I think the only thing the WTBTS should do is apologize . There is no justification for what they did and are likely doing today in even more covert

and sneaky ways . To sit there and demonize the "apostates" for exsposing their corruption is just plain sick . If they even went in the UN building

they violated their own dogma of non association . There just has to be other ways to get the information that I've heard they were after without

showing support or associating with the UN . They are seen as a destructive cult in Russia and France and I'm guessing that too may be part

the reason for what they did since now being an NGO means you can't demonize other NGOs. It does seem so hypocritical that they want help from

a satanic organization .

• avengers
    avengers
    It is quite a professional site and brings together the resources very well.

Proves you didn't write it.

Or maybe nobody else could?

• Flash
    Flash

thirdwitness

Would you people please read the site before arguing the same old tired arguments.

What part of "quit touching the unclean thing" is hard to undestand? Or didn't you read the scriptures??

2 Corinthians 6: 14~18, Mark 7: 7~9, 13 also Matthew 7: 22, 23, 27, 28

.......................................................................................

jgnat

Well, flash, that would matter only if you bought in to the whole "UN is the harlot" thingy. I don't see any indications that the UN is hostile towards religion. It's neutral at worst.
    If you don't accept the UN as the Wild Beast now please keep it in mind for later. Although it may not be anti-religion at this point what it will become in the future is another thing. Remember, God is going to put it in their heart to carry out His plan toward the religious harlot.
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Thanks, but that's not the reason I'll never go back.

• heathen
    heathen

I notice that more nations seem to be anti WTBTS than they are any other religion . I think things in the world are looking much like the US british alliance is taking over enforcing the international law without backing from the UN such as what happened in Iraq . It certainly was not a democratic vote to invade but rather to keep sanctions in place . I guess we will find out if all "christian " religions are attacked or maybe just the catholic church because in revelation it describes the use of idolotry and with stone and precious metal also tho the colors of purple and scarlet are mentioned which are the church colors for the catholic church . I notice most religions just may use a cross but the catholic church has used many stone and wood idols . They use spiritism when praying to saints to intervene . Really looks like the catholic church to me .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit