my bethel servise left me seriously depressed!!!!

by xcaliber 102 Replies latest jw friends

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

What is this news we dont know about. It is tru that I dont type often. I do a lot of reading and unfortunately my hours and hours of reading has not improved my typeing skills. But I will try to spell words more accurately.

• gymbob
    gymbob

Xcal~

your typeing and spelings is better now.

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

Oh NO !!!! I am eating a boul of soup and I just heard my grandmother fart. I will never eat again !!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Keep up the good work - adding those little personal incidentals about soup and farting rounds out the character, just need to iron out the linguistical inconsistencies and you'll be there!

LOL!

(PS that wasnt grandma farting - that was me snorting!)

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

For the record I did not type any thing about anyones grand mother. I went to another room and as always my cousin sent a dumb message through my computer. so Ignore that last stupid statement, and lets get back to the point

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

And even if I did say something about someones grandmother, It is not as bad as what I heard at bethel. I heard the d word and h word plenty. my roomate forgot to set his alarm.When he got up late he droped the "F" bomb but by then I was not suprised any more.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Xcaliber,
    I had a similar experience in Bethel. I got so depressed that I started to contemplate suicide, something totally foreign to me since I love life. Surely that tells your heart something about whether the Org is the truth and following Gods ways. I was head waiter at Bethel but when I left I struggled to even get a waitering job as I had no experience with taking orders of handling money.

You have spend a lot of time indoctrinating yourself with just one set of beliefs. I recommend you spend time researching other points of view. For instance you said only JWs preach. That is totally wrong, and yet JWs believe it because they keep telling themselves it is true. What accounts for there being 3 billion Christians if they do not preach? This year I have had 7 Day Adventists, Mormons, Christadelphians and Catholics knocking at my door. Baptists missionaries baptise three times as many people as JWs do. I have done an article about it at http://www.jwfacts.com/index_files/preach.htm

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

JWfacts,

What made you so depresed that you would contemplate suicide? I am aware that there are other evangelical religions. But what seperates them from the Jehovahs wittnesses is the organized way the Jehovahs wittnesses preach in over 230 lands. Also Jesus comanded that the good news of the kingdom be preached, Mormans can be canceled out of that category. Also I have never been approached by a member of another religious organization, I think the reason they missed my house is because they are not organized.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

EDIT: BLAAARG>!!!111

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit