my bethel servise left me seriously depressed!!!!

by xcaliber 102 Replies latest jw friends

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

I am nervouse because not many people know about what happend at bethel. If I told the whole truth about everything I would be going against what people realy realy want to think. I always cal america america I never call it U.S.A because I have to hold the shift key to make the USA capitol and then figure out if I want to put the little dots bettwen the U and the s and a. so I just say america

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

please forgive me for belabouring the point,
    but I have another question...

in what language did you study all those years?

• xcaliber
    xcaliber

I am not realy conserned with my typeing skills. If that is what leads people to think I am from another country. People ask do you want to know the truth about the organization. But then never say anything that realy discredits the organization.If there was some information that would educate all JW's about there organization why has it not been on the front page of the news paper?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Wow. I missed something today. Is this guy for real? I'm not trying to be ugly. But c'mon. I'm from america too. Only I call it Land of the free home of the "Braves."

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Frankly the rest of the world dont really have any great interest in JWs - so hoping for revelations in the national press is unlikely.

I must say you do remind me of someone, ithinki...um no its gone.

Welcome back to the board!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

It can be scary to tell the whole truth about everything.

But, as you might have heard, the truth will set you free. ;)

Here's another truth of mine:
    You say you studied your "hole" life away...
    usually when people spend significant amounts of time studying, or reading,
    as you say you have, their literacy goes way up and it is reflected in things like their spelling and paragraph structure.

Anyway, whatever the case, I hope you get what you need from this thread!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

heh, heh, Crumpet.

he wasn't hard to recognize at all now, was he?

• gymbob
    gymbob

It's not "on the front page of every newspaper" because IT ISN'T NEWS, everybody already knows it except JW's.

You SHOULD be concerned about your typing skills, maybe that's why you presently don't have work.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

for 28 years old you sound very very infantile, that or you are quite naive, or you are just playing games with us...........

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    heh, heh, Crumpet.

he wasn't hard to recognize at all now, was he?

It has made me laugh my botty off though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit