my bethel servise left me seriously depressed!!!!

by xcaliber 102 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Did they even pay your bus fare to get home?

• dvw
    dvw

Scully takes no prisoners! (or shite)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

does anyone read all the posts in the thread before posting?

• dvw
    dvw

i read about 10 or 12 of xcalibre's posts, but then it got a little redundant. sorry

• ronin1
    ronin1

xcaliber:

Here is what I would do:

First decide what you want to do. What type of job or career you want.

Then enter college either for on-line courses or class room courses. Because you do not have a steady income, you are eligible for financial aid-. Go on-line to FASA and apply for financial aid. Put any college school code down just for starters that you think you may want to attend.

Then FASA will let you know how much they are willing to pay in financial aid for your college classes. Apply to the school of your choice and when accepted, change the school code on your FASA application.

Accept any subsidized, unsubsidized, loans and grants the school that accepts your application will give. Usually a combination of the loans and grants are more than the tuition and you have monies left over for personal expenses-which the college is obliged to give to you.

My husband and I are both employed, in college, and have received the FASA financial aid help. There is no reason why you should not be able to get financial aid assistance. The left over monies will help while you search for work.

We are in college part-time, so the financial aid is less that for full-time students. However, part-time is good if you are seeking employment.

If you need more help with this process, just e-mail me at this site or at: [email protected].

Ronin1

• wednesday
    wednesday

aparently no one reads the posts.

xcaliber --winner of 2006 jwd Troll award.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    laughing too much while working,

Hey, I got in trouble at Bethel for the exact same thing when I was there!!!

Did we have the same overseer?

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

People. Stop posting to this thread. The troll police have the suspect in custodity.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Please dont even think about marriage till you have your depression and job situation under control. Also any girl who wants to rush into marriage with a depressed unemployed guy needs to re-think it. One cannot 'live on love'.

If you do take some action toward the issues you saw at Bethel (TV, lawsuit, book-whatever) and she is a witness, you should consider long and hard with your potential spouse if she is willing to deal with that fallout-and there WILL be fallout. Step back from the entire WT situation for awhile, get your earthly life in order and when you start moving forward, consider the JW issues. Dont EVER let them take your power, initiative and strength away from you-don't GIVE it away.

Where I live, one can get training to be a nurses aid and be paid while training(usually at nursing homes-rather hard, thankless work).It is a way to get started, and it sounds like you can put up with hard work, thankless labor and long hours-after Bethel, you can do anything-and DON'T FORGET IT!!!

Take care, best wishes, be Happy-thats the best revenge:)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Sheez, I feel so punk'd!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit