APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. The bags are packed ready for our trip to sunny
    Manchester.

We hope to arrive in Mcr Piccadilly railway stn about 3pm, then we will take a taxi to our hotel. Would be great if we could still take up the kind offer of a lift from the Rostrevor Hotel about 4.30pm - if that's still ok with Claire then we will phone you about 4pm.

Sorry that a few have had to drop out.

Love from Twink and KT

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Just read about Linda's mum - I hope all is ok. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys as I really enjoy your posts. Anyway hopefully its nothing serious.

Gareth

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Trev and Linda - I really hope your mum gets better soon and as Ian says - it is nothing too serious. Hope you still make the curry even if you have to leave early.

Ian - I can confirm that of the 4 messages I sent to Shaun from 24 September to 13 October none of them have been read. Very strange indeed - seems like they were not who they said they were!!!

I'll be thinking of you all - have a fabulous time.

Nina x

• Dansk
    Dansk
    if that's still ok with Claire then we will phone you about 4pm.

Pauline,

That's fine! Looking forward to meeting you and Ken!

Nina,

I hope you have not been left out of pocket in all this. Some people.........................................There's no excuse for not getting in touch!

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ian - PoppyR and hubby are having my room so thankfully no I wasnt out of pocket in the end!

• Clam
    Clam

You lucky buggers. Hope you have a great time.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    Ian - PoppyR and hubby are having my room so thankfully no I wasnt out of pocket in the end!

Hey less of the hubby... more of the boyfriend Hopefully you'll all make sure we're properly chaperoned. But yes still looking forward to the evening! Poppy xx

• juni
    juni

HAPPY APOSTACURRY TO ALL OF YOU MEETING TOGETHER!!

I'm sorry to hear about Linda's mother. Linda is such a sweetheart. Hope everything goes good.

Hugs w/love to all of you!

Juni

• Dansk
    Dansk
    You lucky buggers. Hope you have a great time.

Thanks, Clam! Hopefully, we'll get to meet you next time - unless you can make a flying visit this weekend Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

HAPPY APOSTACURRY TO ALL OF YOU MEETING TOGETHER!!

Thanks, Juni ((((((((((((()))))))))))))

Wish you could be here!

Love,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit